Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
766 posts

Re: sad

Jun 23, 2012

no 10 OP guns is just ridiculous its not better than having 2-3 OP's and ive always said that black ops was the best of the cod series. people now a days say that black ops was the worst of the games because they dont get deathstreaks and they complained that there werent enough OP guns, so the noobs really hated black ops, support was one of the worst ideas ever in my opinion, so now you dont have to be good to get good stuff thats really stupid they shouldnt be rewarding the bad players, deathstreaks FML once again why reward the god awful sucking players, mw2 from what ive seen all the trick shotters say its the best cod because its way easier to trick shot in and you can do more with trick shotting, ive never heard anyone say W@W was the best so thats pretty sad. and lastly cod 4 ive heard was the best game from most people because it was fun and more balanced. i like playing a game called sudden attack for PC because that game is only for pros. that game basically say fu.ck you to all the noobs thats a game with absolutely no OP guns and no campers the best game in my opinion ever made. been playing it for 6 years now. thats how i believe games should be made, to reward pros and fu.ck the noobs

btw im not trying to start a hateful argument i think your a cool person im just voicing my opinion

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
trophy huting currently

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 45 (148 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1225 posts

Jun 23, 2012

CoD WaW was the best one. Only problem was MP40 other than that best game in CoD series. Reason most people didn't like it is because on tank maps they get owned. Maps seemed bigger and it wasn't Modern Warfare therefore everyone was like "OHHH Treyarch is just making a CoD4 clone because they suck!".

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 45 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
766 posts

Jun 23, 2012

oh see i never played W@W but i did hear about the mp40. i luv treyarch idk what anyone says, the only reason im not going to buy W@W is because i have heard there are lots of hackers and modded lobbys

trophy huting currently

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 45 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1803 posts

Jun 30, 2012

I still think CoD 4 was that best. W@W was a really good game too.

Free userbarsFree userbarsFree userbarsFree userbars
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 45 (146 Views)
Lombax Warrior
224 posts

Jun 30, 2012

MW3 has a lot of issues.  Lag is just one of many issues.  Black Ops had lag issues but not as many as MW3.  Sabotage has been destoryed by IW.  20 minutes is too long and the match just drags.  5 minutes is a good time limit for Sabotage.  I do like Team Defender game mode though .  I don't like how IW has done Gun Game playlists.  Black Ops cut the  maps down and made it smaller and it was fun.  IW keeps the maps the same size and its not as fun.

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 45 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1803 posts

Jun 30, 2012

dragon672 wrote:

MW3 has a lot of issues.  Lag is just one of many issues.  Black Ops had lag issues but not as many as MW3.  Sabotage has been destoryed by IW.  20 minutes is too long and the match just drags.  5 minutes is a good time limit for Sabotage.  I do like Team Defender game mode though .  I don't like how IW has done Gun Game playlists.  Black Ops cut the  maps down and made it smaller and it was fun.  IW keeps the maps the same size and its not as fun.

It wasn't just IW what about Sledgehammer ?

Free userbarsFree userbarsFree userbarsFree userbars
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 45 (141 Views)
Fender Bender
3024 posts

Jul 1, 2012

Las_Plagas1 wrote:

no 10 OP guns is just ridiculous its not better than having 2-3 OP's and ive always said that black ops was the best of the cod series. people now a days say that black ops was the worst of the games because they dont get deathstreaks and they complained that there werent enough OP guns, so the noobs really hated black ops, support was one of the worst ideas ever in my opinion, so now you dont have to be good to get good stuff thats really stupid they shouldnt be rewarding the bad players, deathstreaks **bleep** once again why reward the god awful sucking players, mw2 from what ive seen all the trick shotters say its the best cod because its way easier to trick shot in and you can do more with trick shotting, ive never heard anyone say W@W was the best so thats pretty sad. and lastly cod 4 ive heard was the best game from most people because it was fun and more balanced. i like playing a game called sudden attack for PC because that game is only for pros. that game basically say fu.ck you to all the noobs thats a game with absolutely no OP guns and no campers the best game in my opinion ever made. been playing it for 6 years now. thats how i believe games should be made, to reward pros and fu.ck the noobs

btw im not trying to start a hateful argument i think your a cool person im just voicing my opinion

What an insightful comment.

0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Jul 1, 2012

Unfortunately "Pros" alone don't pay the bills. They need a balance, they need to try and keep the Pros, noobs, and everyone else in between as happy as they can to sell the most games. I have kids and I HATE that so many games are so vulgar, it's kept me from buying a lot of games but I understand, even if my kids do like and can play those games well they are not the target audience. Marketing a game like Spec Ops: The Line to people like my kids simply wouldn't pay the bills (that's another reason I LOVED Black Ops, during campaign you have an option to censor the language, I hope Blops 2 has that). “Noobs” and “noob” options are just something that you’ll have to deal with, sad to say it but “noobs” and they money they, or their parents spend is what’s made the gaming industry the goliath it is today and is the reason the games are of such high quality now.

However I do agree they shouldn’t reward failure, more so from a idealistic standpoint. It’s what’s wrong with America; we need to reward success and not failure. I like how Black Ops will give you “Comeback” points, a reward for breaking a “death streak” if you will. I think the best way to make gaming fair though is not mess with the in game dynamics too much. Keep it simple, reward success not failure however while trying to level the playing field. I think they should have some kind of leveling system inherit in the servers, not by rank but by record. That way the really good guys, or "pros" as they like to call themselves don't have to worry about "noobs" ruining their games. Imagine a softball league where Pro and semi-pro players compete with casual players, not very fair or fun for either party. I’d imagine the only people that like “blowing people out of the water” are the cheater type, that use hacks for an unfair advantage. If they’re willing to cheat to win then they’re willing to “crush” noobs. True hardcore gamers enjoy the challenge, they want to win but not at the expense of the gaming experience.

Anyway I think if there was a tier system in the servers based on record not rank then I think more people would enjoy the game more. Casual players get grouped with other players regardless of rank at a similar skill level. That way people just getting into FPS can play and learn with other people on a similar level and if they’re really competitive and get better their record of course will reflect it and they’ll eventually “graduate” and play with the so called, or shall I say self called “pros”.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 45 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2334 posts

Jul 1, 2012

You think it's bad now, wait until B.O.2 flops.

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 45 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
766 posts

Jul 1, 2012

ya i understand that, thats one of the reasons cod will never have a game that would be considered the best of the best. i play a game called sudden attack mostly, because they have a different way to bring on their game, sure its a pc game but its so fun. the way sudden attack has their game is, that they only appeal to the professional players, they completely say fu.ck you to the noobs, which is why millions of players worldwide play it. its a free to play game that makes so much money, because they care about pros and not about noobs. it makes the pros wanna stay and play and give the game more and more of their money. sudden attack is a game with really little lag, no OP gun absolutely none (only game i ever played with no OP guns), little to no campers, and the proest players you will ever meet in one game. i have played this game a lot, actually for 5 years now, its a back to basics shooter with no stupid vehicles and just running and gunning kinda gameplay. though one thing will be very true about this game, i see on the sudden attack forum people that come from cod always post a thread saying "oh ya never played this game before but i have a real good kd in cod so i think illl be really good in this game" haha thats the wrongest thing ever actually, those players are the ones that get the worst kds in sudden attack the .30's. and they are the ones that quit the game after a week of being mauled. to play sudden attack you have to un-learn any skills you have acquired in cod and start fresh and work your way to get some sudden attack skills. the reason im real good at cod is because i play sudden attack, sudden attack offers you the best skill ever ... sense play, my sense play is unbeleivable in game i only play SnD and the other team always complains that i have a UAV hack or somethin because i always know where every single person is, my average SnD score is around 10-1 and higher, SPM 800+

nice wall of text that not many people will bother to read

trophy huting currently

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 45 (121 Views)
0 Likes