Gaming Beast
2171 posts

Re: please fix the hacking in mw2

Jan 18, 2012

Yeah it's a shame that IW left cod4 and mw3 for dead. I popped in mw2 the other day and there was a total of 25 players worldwide in hardcore search. WOW 

Message 11 of 27 (242 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12695 posts

Jan 18, 2012

Nayr16 wrote:

I don't think you understand what I am saying. If the game is being ruined to the point of being unplayable half the time it is the job of the developer to fix it. See where I am going or is that to hard for you to understand? I don't care if there is a new one and really it doesn't even affect me because I gave up on this half-***ed series. Stop being ignorant and realize just because a new CoD is out doesn't mean that the developer can forget out the game that is being hacked and ruined just because they are to lazy to do anything about it.

EDIT: I have no problem with the PS3 or quality of it's games. So grow up. Also I didn't edit this just thought I would throw this in there.

Photobucket BF3 Stats

You shouldn't even complain, most companies shut down their old game servers when their new ones come out.

It's their policy (and the policy of most games with online that have newer versions), that support for that game is dropped when the newer game is released. They could make it like Madden and have it so every year when the new one comes out, the old one loses online support (maybe not immediately, but eventually). Considering MW2 is 2 years old (And COD4 4 years old), it really shouldn't validate any kind of support.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12 of 27 (242 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1225 posts

Jan 19, 2012

There is a difference though. Those games aren't being hacked to hell and usually only have the servers turned off after 4 plus years. Another difference is those games actually have servers that cost large amounts of money to have and maintain while CoD has crappy P2P servers which run off the person with the best connection. EA servers are completely different than Activision servers which is why they have online passes for them because they actually are putting out decent servers.

Message 13 of 27 (242 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 19, 2012

well just to let you know i own  cod 4 mw2 black ops and i bought mw3 on the xbox because me being a loyal customer means i want loyalty in return .  i bought the game to play it so what i want is them to fix the hacking, that is so bad you cant play it or refund my money. just because the game it 2 years old guess what i still bought it when it came out .  it came with online and i should have every right to play it with having to hack it just to get equal footing with every one else playing it.

it will be the last cod that i buy because of their non support of the game.

Message 14 of 27 (242 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1225 posts

Jan 19, 2012

That is what I'm saying but the people on this forum obviously don't understand that.

Message 15 of 27 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3067 posts

Jan 19, 2012

MW2 is more then 2 years old, the fact that it's still online is amazing nowadays. Now if you bought the game when it first came out and are expecting the servers to still be online and be fully supported, you are dreaming! What do you expect? Do you think online games should stay online and be properly supported forever? If you just recently bought the game and bought it new, I would have to ask why? You want a company to fully support online servers that aren't even fully utilized by the public. I mean how many people still play MW2 online? And how many of those people actually want to play that game clean with no hacking? It seems to me that the majority of people that get online with MW2 are there for the cheats, glitches and hacks. Now can Activision afford to pay people to fully support these servers? yes! Whoever buy a 2 year old game to play online with it is also probably cheap, so your both guilty!

Message 16 of 27 (242 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1225 posts

Jan 19, 2012

I bought the game when it came out dude. We paid for the game full price and we expect the game to atleast to halfway playable. Hackers should be dealt with because that is not part of the game. That is someone ruining the game and that is a problem for the developer to deal with because the player ovbiously can't do anything about it. I honestly will never understand how this is to difficult for you all to understand. We paid $60 and some $80 for this game and I for one expect the game to be playable and the developers to deal with the hackers ruining the game for many.

Message 17 of 27 (242 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12695 posts

Jan 19, 2012

Nayr16 wrote:

I bought the game when it came out dude. We paid for the game full price and we expect the game to atleast to halfway playable. Hackers should be dealt with because that is not part of the game. That is someone ruining the game and that is a problem for the developer to deal with because the player ovbiously can't do anything about it. I honestly will never understand how this is to difficult for you all to understand. We paid $60 and some $80 for this game and I for one expect the game to be playable and the developers to deal with the hackers ruining the game for many.

Photobucket BF3 Stats

Well hell, like I said before, you're lucky it's still online.

Activision could've been like "Oh, you expected to play this forever? Too bad." and shut them down right as the next one released, forcing you to buy their newest one every single year just for online play.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 18 of 27 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
250 posts

Jan 19, 2012

Nayr16 wrote:

That is what I'm saying but the people on this forum obviously don't understand that.

Photobucket BF3 Stats

just some advice eh, i am Canadian to make me understand what your exactly saying you gotta put EH in every sentence of your conversation eh, Eh.

Message 19 of 27 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2539 posts

Jan 19, 2012

Nayr16 wrote:

Photobucket BF3 Stats

I don't know about you but I have gotten more than my $60 out of this game.

What you do not understand is business.

There is no incentive for the developers to fix a game that few, if no one, is buying.

You are blowing this way out of proportion and making it sound as if every game has a hacker in it when in reality only few games are hacked.

Not to mention that it sounds like you are saying that the game was never playable ever and that hackers were there the day it came out.

If you get into one of these rare hacked lobbies, just leave.

I know. What a revelation.

Stop making such a fuss about it.

The developers are not going to be moved by this thread to just automatically get rid of all hackers.

Even if they do, there will still be a few hackers floating around that you just cannot get rid of.

Politicians are like Slinkies...They are really good for nothing but you can't help but smile when you push one down a flight of stairs.
Message 20 of 27 (243 Views)
0 Likes