Jan 18 2012
By: unclerickey First Son 2 posts

please fix the hacking in mw2

26 replies 2289 views Edited Jan 18, 2012

will somebody please fix the rampid  hacking going on mw2 its called the uav hack.. and it gives you god mode and super jump and a lot of other things like auto aim. im tired of playing with these cheaters. there is no way to report them in mw2 either ....

Message 1 of 27 (2,289 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
9679 posts

Re: please fix the hacking in mw2

Jan 18, 2012

Question: Why are you still playing MW2? Want a fix? Play MW3. It is MW2 without the hacking.

Message 2 of 27 (2,289 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1225 posts

Jan 18, 2012

Why should someone have to buy the same exact game because the developers decided not to care about their game anymore? They should fix their game before coming out with a new one.

Message 3 of 27 (2,289 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2539 posts

Jan 18, 2012

Nayr16 wrote:

Why should someone have to buy the same exact game because the developers decided not to care about their game anymore? They should fix their game before coming out with a new one.

Photobucket BF3 Stats

Uhh...They did fix it before, but the "hackers" came back.

Besides, why waste money on a project that few are still buying?

It is just a waste of money on their part and the point of business is to make money.

Don't like it? THEN LEAVE!

No one is forcing you to buy or play that game.

I have said this way too many times. When will people listen to me?

Life for you has been less than kind, So take a number and stand in line.

Politicians are like Slinkies...They are really good for nothing but you can't help but smile when you push one down a flight of stairs.
Message 4 of 27 (2,289 Views)
0 Likes
VxF
Uncharted Territory
1891 posts

Jan 18, 2012

ol_WhatsHisName wrote:

Nayr16 wrote:

Photobucket BF3 Stats

It is just a waste of money on their part and the point of business is to make money.

Gun Ownership...Because Zombies don't care how you voted, it takes 911 an average of 4 minutes, Hurricanes Happen, Victims that shoot back live longer, and You never know when the British might come back for their taxes.

I see what you are saying - but the argument is spurious. As long as they are selling the game - and making money off of it - they should support it. And 'support' includes providing a feasibel online experience. What you see in MW2 nowadays is unplayable.

Photobucket
Message 5 of 27 (2,289 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1225 posts

Jan 18, 2012

Who says the guy just bought MW2? Maybe he didn't want to spend money on a remake of a game he already has? Just because there is a new one does not mean they should not take care of the previous ones just because it isn't the newest game. People paid for these games and since we paid for them we should atleast expect them to be playable. If that is to hard for you to understand THEN LEAVE!

Message 6 of 27 (2,289 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
250 posts

Jan 18, 2012

If anyone hasn't noticed, the cod companies seem to be mostly fixing the xbox versions instead of ps3 versions, i used to have mw2 and mw3 on xbox and had not that many hackers but even though mw2 had more hackers than mw3 it was still more maintained on xbox than ps3 that pretty much sucks when iw and trey and other companies that make cod is working hard more on xbox than ps3 versions, it gets sickening, Cod should be maintained equally rather than just one favoured console version..., mw3 is still playable on ps3 , i've had no problems on ps3 on mw3 except some people use special advantages like auto aim or rapid fire but i played mw2 on ps3 and it seemed worse as far as i can remember, even on xbox mw2 terrible because everyone spams the map with killstreaks now that they barely earn by killing players and that terrible so called kitty cat class where all you use is unlimited run-no fall damage-full commando- and dual wielding ranger shotguns or what ever their called, cant remember, you just run through the map and shoot two shots then run to another player and repeat, its annoying at times but there are ways to get around it just like any other technique,

even im also able to get through auto aimers, all you do is outsmart the players lol

Message 7 of 27 (2,289 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1225 posts

Jan 18, 2012

A lot of people notice that. Xbox gets better quality even though it is still pretty low quality, they get better care for their game and they get DLC first even though that is mostly Microsoft. Would be better off as a Xbox exclusive.

Message 8 of 27 (2,289 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2539 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 31, 2012

VxF wrote:

ol_WhatsHisName wrote:

Nayr16 wrote:

Photobucket BF3 Stats

Gun Ownership...Because Zombies don't care how you voted, it takes 911 an average of 4 minutes, Hurricanes Happen, Victims that shoot back live longer, and You never know when the British might come back for their taxes.

I see what you are saying - but the argument is spurious. As long as they are selling the game - and making money off of it - they should support it. And 'support' includes providing a feasibel online experience. What you see in MW2 nowadays is unplayable.

Photobucket

While it is true that the developers should support their previous games, it does not mean that they will, nor have the time to do so when they are releasing a game every other year.

The thing is, it costs money to support a game.

Activision has figured it out!

Release a COD game every year and hope that people will just forget about the past COD's and their faults(I am being facecious).

As for Nayr16, I do not think that you understand me.

I am not going to get into an argument over something that is so superfluous.

Maybe people should, oh I don't know, Do some research on a game before it comes out!

Maybe read some reviews about it, Ask some friends how it plays, Wait a few months after the game comes out to buy it, And (oh, my favorite) EXPECT that there will be problems with the game and not get so worked up about it on the forums.

Yes, MW2 does have hackers but everyone is blowing all this way out of proportion.

Most of the Hackers are in SnD and half of the time they just **** around instead of actually trying to kill you.

EDIT: And if you are so concerned about the XBOX having better quality of gameplay and better services than the PS3, Then go buy an XBOX "**Bleep**

edit: removed rude content

Politicians are like Slinkies...They are really good for nothing but you can't help but smile when you push one down a flight of stairs.
Message 9 of 27 (2,289 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1225 posts

Jan 18, 2012

I don't think you understand what I am saying. If the game is being ruined to the point of being unplayable half the time it is the job of the developer to fix it. See where I am going or is that to hard for you to understand? I don't care if there is a new one and really it doesn't even affect me because I gave up on this half-***ed series. Stop being ignorant and realize just because a new CoD is out doesn't mean that the developer can forget out the game that is being hacked and ruined just because they are to lazy to do anything about it.

EDIT: I have no problem with the PS3 or quality of it's games. So grow up. Also I didn't edit this just thought I would throw this in there.

Message 10 of 27 (2,289 Views)
0 Likes