Highlighted
Jan 30 2013
By: TornadicInferno Survivor 2634 posts

patch 1.06 today!!

5 replies 307 views Edited Jan 30, 2013
hopefully this fixes the lag. it says it balances some things so we will see. just turned it on so i will let ya know.
Message 1 of 6 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Message 2 of 6 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2634 posts

Re: patch 1.06 today!!

Jan 30, 2013
well of course still runs like crap, if not worse. figures
Message 3 of 6 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5202 posts

Jan 31, 2013
I wish they would fix the issue where your hellstorm missile is glitched and doesn't deploy the rain of missiles or even blow up by itself. It's easy to tell when it happens because there are 2 grey boxes on the screen. Happened twice and I was playing Hijacked both times.
Photobucket
Message 4 of 6 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2634 posts

Jan 31, 2013

Kelton_JB wrote:
I wish they would fix the issue where your hellstorm missile is glitched and doesn't deploy the rain of missiles or even blow up by itself. It's easy to tell when it happens because there are 2 grey boxes on the screen. Happened twice and I was playing Hijacked both times.

ive only used that a few times so i dont know about that.  was playing a lot today, because i had off work. seems the best time to play is mid morning early afternoon. because when i usually get home from work at 3, i get a few good games in, then it just gets awful.

Message 5 of 6 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5202 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 1, 2013

TornadicInferno wrote:

Kelton_JB wrote:

ive only used that a few times so i dont know about that.  was playing a lot today, because i had off work. seems the best time to play is mid morning early afternoon. because when i usually get home from work at 3, i get a few good games in, then it just gets awful.

I would have to agree with that, though I usually get my very good games around 1-4am as well. Seems like the evening is when there are people playing that just want to give everyone a hard time. The weekends too, of course.

Photobucket
Message 6 of 6 (225 Views)
0 Likes