Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 29 2011
By: jm0n3y_45 First Son 4 posts

looking serious black ops clan

18 replies 176 views Edited Dec 29, 2010

Hello

I'm looking for a clan that takes the game fairly seriously (but has a sense of humor!) and ideally plays on game battles or at least does clan matches. I'm a pretty good player and I think communicating with other players is important. If I sound like a fit for your clan please send me a friends request and we will play online. (Im not interested in signing up on your websites before I play with you). I do have a headset and i play every game type out there.

My psn is xMcDieselx

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 19 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
121 posts

Re: looking serious black ops clan

Jan 1, 2011

hey i am making a clan called (RED). if intersted message me on psn my psn is hima_wick.it is also for fun. gameplay is taken seriously.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 19 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
507 posts

Jan 1, 2011

This reminds me of my post

Hello

I'm looking for a clan that takes the game fairly seriously (but has a sense of humor!) and ideally plays on game battles or at least does clan matches. I'm a pretty good player and I think communicating with other players is important. If I sound like a fit for your clan please send me a friends request and we will play online. (Im not interested in signing up on your websites before I play with you..thats what she said).

My psn is NATOrounds

But seriously I am still looking.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 19 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2001 posts

Jan 1, 2011

Not going to lie to you, if the clan is good then you go to them, not the other way around. Most proper clans make you apply on the website, then try out. By proper I mean competitive/serious clans. Have you ever GBed before or are you just looking to start?

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 19 (176 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Jan 13, 2011

Firstly, is your username, jm0n_45, your PSN name? If so I'll add you and we can we can play sometime soon.This is my clan that I've enjoyed a lot and you sound like you'd enjoy it. We've got squads for everyone! So just pm me k?

Tactical Gaming is recruiting We are a squad based tactical clan. We operate on all systems of gaming. even the atari :smileywink:. We are a strong gaming community and our squads participate on allot of gaming ladders. We start everyone off in a boot camp squad which you are trained the tactics of TG.

We also Train players on how to use affective call outs and outstanding Teamwork. We have 2 other squads you can play in We have our standard ST squad where casual gamers play in this squad consist of 8-10 guys who game with each other on a regular. The ST (Standard) squad is not for the hardcore gamer but for guys who play when they can or only on practice days. We have CS (Competitive Squad) squad where this squad is made up of TG ELITE and play on ladders like GB (Game Battles) and must maintain a high level of skill and game knowledge. It's also for gamers who only way in life is through games and winning. We offer tons incentive programs for our members, in return all we ask is for loyalty and dedication.

We are a mature and NON CHEATING CLAN. We have in clan tournaments for those competitive players who want to constantly compete. We have members online all the time so you will always have someone to game with. Instead randomly adding players you meet in games that are sometimes not willing to party up with you. There's allot this gaming community offer just give them a shot and see. If you like what you are hearing so far post up or send me a pm. If you want to game with TG before you decide add me and I will take you on some 40 game win streaks with TG to make your mind up. If interested reply back to me.

It really is a very fun clan, that I enjoy a lot. Lots of new recruits and you'll fit right in! If you join remember to add hpfreak12321 as your refeerer!

Head Quarters: http://www.TacticalGaming.net

About us: http://www.tghq.org/tghq/homepage.php

Why join us: http://tghq.org/tghq/jointg.php

Rosters: http://tw.tghq.org/r...div=COD&bde=PS3

Recruitment add: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQN4586v5QI

Just reply to me if you are interested!

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 19 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
144 posts

Jan 13, 2011

jm0n3y_45 wrote:

Hello

I'm looking for a clan that takes the game fairly seriously (but has a sense of humor!) and ideally plays on game battles or at least does clan matches. I'm a pretty good player and I think communicating with other players is important. If I sound like a fit for your clan please send me a friends request and we will play online. (Im not interested in signing up on your websites before I play with you). I do have a headset and i play every game type out there.

My psn is xMcDieselx

If you are still looking are a clan Add PRO_X_ _ZerO_ CoOL . He is the clan leader .

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 19 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
512 posts

Jan 13, 2011

i would have to agree that if you're looking for an extremely good/competitive clan, this may be the wrong place to look but the first clan i joined from these forums for Call of Duty 4 ended up producing a ton of good players.

On a side note, i've won some local tournaments with friends i know personally but am looking for a competitive clan for online tournaments but haven't really looked hard. So if some really good clan happens to see my post, let me know! 

Check out my channel:

PSN: xxBwHxx
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 19 (176 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Feb 1, 2011

I Am Looking For A Black Ops Clan.  Add Me My PSN Is DevsterTheChamp.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 19 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
569 posts

Feb 1, 2011

TnC+ is hosting tryouts this friday my psn is E-KLLPZ message me on here or psn or try gbing with ragingllama hes a beast and a great guy excellent player definately knows what hes doing

Check out my videos and subsribe! youtube.com/user/EKLLPZxPS3
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 19 (176 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Apr 1, 2011

yo V!PZ are recruiting and not all clans are lazy a gd clan leader scouts for nedw members if you want to try out m8 add me on psn iceman-john-mac usual try out is knifes only on nuketown m8 look forward t hearin if ur interested peace out !!!

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 19 (176 Views)
0 Likes