Sep 25 2012
By: Pu_L_sE First Son 25 posts

looking for a clan

4 replies 234 views Edited Sep 25, 2012
I'm looking to join a clan for mw3 and soon to be black ops 2. I have a k/d ratio 1.30 it could be higher but I started the game out with bad internet. I'm also looking for a clan that doesn't start verbal brawls every match they lose. I do not have cod elite but I'm going to get it for black ops 2, I mostly play at 12 am eastern time. I will not join a clan if they are all young kids sry not going to happen so if your under 15 and have a clan I don't want in it (personal reasons)
Message 1 of 5 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
68 posts

Re: looking for a clan

Oct 6, 2012

[AMG] Askew Militia Gaming is a new online community of casual PS3 gamers that enjoy CoD and looking for like minded individuals to join us. We are not focused on the number on our titles, Clan Ops, Challenges or being on the top 100 Clans. We are about gaming for the fun of it as well as the win but we are not looking to achieve goals that will turn the game into a task. We like to push ourselves to our best but we will not rage on others for their game skill and/or KDR. We don’t back down from a match and enjoy the outcome no matter what. We are a fair gaming community, meaning we don’t cheat or boost for stats, and like the challenge of a good match.

If you are looking for an online community without the hassles of the standard clan mentality then come help us grow into a new form of united gamers. We are currently accepting members at http://askewtwist.enjin.com

Message 2 of 5 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1135 posts

Oct 6, 2012

not sure

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 3 of 5 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
12 posts

Oct 7, 2012

Pulse, I've sent you a message on the PSN messaging system.

Message 4 of 5 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Oct 10, 2012

[EXO:] is a fast growing and friendly clan, recruiting players. Feel free to check out our site if interested.

http://www.exoclan.net

Message 5 of 5 (186 Views)
0 Likes