Jul 5, 2010

And theres a question mark right beside the title too

Message 21 of 41 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
165 posts

Re: Zombies Confirmed 100%

Jul 5, 2010

Treyarch (and Activison) would be foolish not to include it due to all the money they made from those Map Packs. And they know, just like we all do, that those Map Packs sold more thanks to the Nazi Zombie Map inside each of them. Besides, Treyarch has been encouraging and listening to feedback from the fans and I doubt they'd want to block out the one demand that, in my opinion, was the best part of World at War.

Let's just hope they don't mess it up....

Message 22 of 41 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
42 posts

Jul 5, 2010

Babkockdood wrote:

Black Ops will be a confirmed purchase if it has Zombies. I'm gonna buy it, start up Zombies, and turn on Thriller

the best song to listen to while playin zombies is I will survive haha

Photobucket
Message 23 of 41 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8415 posts

Jul 5, 2010

It would be nice if they had Zombies Classic, where you die at the end no matter what with an increased player count, and a newer mode that has an end after a very, very long and hard series of waves.

Take back the future
Message 24 of 41 (4 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1296 posts

Jul 5, 2010

SCARFACE-LONDON wrote:

gunnerheadboy wrote:

But it says rumored right beside it.

Usually when IMDb state something 99% of the time it usually comes true based on previous experiences.

Shouldnt your subject say Zombies Confirmed 99% then (also I sure hope this is 100% correct because Im getting impatient waiting for an actual confirmation)

Just because you're not paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

Message 25 of 41 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3571 posts

Jul 5, 2010

OMG YES YES YES BLACK OPS WILL BE THE BEST GAME TO EVER LIVE!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I WOULD LIKE TO THANK TREYARCH, ACTIVISION, MY PARENTS, SONY, AND ANYONE ELSE WHO I LOVE.

Photobucket
Message 26 of 41 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3395 posts

Jul 5, 2010

I kinda hope they have a Zombie mode thats kinda like Left4Dead, so you're not always pinned in a corner. However I only want this in addition to the regular mode. I hope they port over the last 2 zombie DLC maps too. (Although THAT probably won't happen)

.. and FUTHERMORE, do you realize you're reading my signature?!?

Gameplays, Reviews, Playstation Move videos, ect... www.youtube.com/farmhousemedia3000
Message 27 of 41 (4 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1296 posts

Jul 5, 2010

Maccaspan wrote:

I kinda hope they have a Zombie mode thats kinda like Left4Dead, so you're not always pinned in a corner. However I only want this in addition to the regular mode. I hope they port over the last 2 zombie DLC maps too. (Although THAT probably won't happen)

Hopefully if they do bring the last 2 zombie maps they see what not to do and thats re-charge us for something we already paid for. *cough Infinty Ward.

Just because you're not paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

Message 28 of 41 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3395 posts

Jul 5, 2010

iamhockey wrote:

Maccaspan wrote:

Hopefully if they do bring the last 2 zombie maps they see what not to do and thats re-charge us for something we already paid for. *cough Infinty Ward.

I hope you're right, however, I don't think IW is as big an issue as Activision is. They love to charge people, and they are publishing Black Ops. I remember hearing they were thinking of having an online paid subscription for COD. Needless to say, the feedback was less than positive.

.. and FUTHERMORE, do you realize you're reading my signature?!?

Gameplays, Reviews, Playstation Move videos, ect... www.youtube.com/farmhousemedia3000
Message 29 of 41 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3768 posts

Jul 5, 2010
WHo gives a crap about Zombies... They weren't in MW2 and you did ok. Why the big deal about zombies?
Message 30 of 41 (4 Views)
0 Likes