First Son
3 posts

Re: Why do you guys do it???

Dec 17, 2009

I have not played a first person shooter that I liked since half-life, yes I am old.  I have diffrent classes set up for different things.  I hate people that do nothing but run around with shotguns up or just knifing people.  There is no skill involved in running around with 2 shotguns up.  Step 1: Run right at them until in range. Step 2: Pull the trigger.  I think hitting a moving target from range while stationary takes way move skill then depending on lag to win for you.  My connection seems to jump around and something it is really bad.  There have been many times I go to knife a runner coming at me, get knifed myself, respawn and then my knife comes out.  Complain all you want but if my lag is not bad and you run right at me, you will drop before you get close enough to shotgun or knife me.  I love a clean Long Shot/Head Shot, even if I am the one that took it.

Message 21 of 36 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
714 posts

Dec 17, 2009
im a camper... well sometimes anyways when i use a sniper gun (if you consider that camping)
Message 22 of 36 (1 View)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2325 posts

Dec 17, 2009
i never camped in COD4, but due to retarded spawn points in MW2. Thats the only way to go now. Camp away, campers!
Photobucket
Message 23 of 36 (1 View)
0 Likes
Splicer
86 posts

Dec 17, 2009
I find camping boring. If they wanna sit around waiting precious minutes just to get a kill so be it.
Message 24 of 36 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1902 posts

Dec 17, 2009
Camping is kind of like fishing. It takes patience and is relaxing. lol
Message 25 of 36 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1902 posts

Dec 17, 2009

I like campers. Last night in domination, they all got the base closest, climbed the ladder and there were 4 guys up on a roof. I go up the ladder, Knife the first guy, walk up behind the second, knife him and the third guy turns to face me only to get a knife to the throat. Fourth guy jumped off.

There are moments for you to enjoy too, not just despise.

Good luckz.

jonesey666
Message 26 of 36 (1 View)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Dec 17, 2009
First of all its called wokring with a team.  those campers out there just suck and don't know how to work with thier teammates.... especially those who sit in a corner with bling heartbeat/silencer, coldblooded and ninja on..... those people who do that can't play the game at all....as for me, I don't care if you camp or not becuase I work with my team and check every corner the way the game should be played and the best team wins. 
Message 27 of 36 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Dec 17, 2009
the guy talking about cold blooded pro is right. in a map such as underpass, if you hide in a dark corner you wont die, pretty much ever unless you stay in the same spot to long.

Message 28 of 36 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Dec 17, 2009
Your not old Trodor1.  I got Half Life for my birthday when I was in 7th grade.  That game scared the crap out of me!!
govbrown138
Message 29 of 36 (1 View)
0 Likes
Wastelander
789 posts

Dec 18, 2009

TAKEtheKILLA wrote:
I want a really good reason of why people camp because i get annoyed when someone camps and then i have to go and kill 1 guy that is so desperate for kills or else he will get a killstreak and make it harder for other players to get a kill or to kill the camper. And i dont want that excuse saying that "we are not the best players in the game so we need to camp to make the game fair". People that camp only 1 little time out of the whole game is ok but others that do it for about 3 games straight just ruin the game for the peole that are trying to run and gun.

P.S Im ok with snipers because they dont have a huge automatic weapon to defend themselves.

to piss you off.

Message 30 of 36 (1 View)
0 Likes