Dec 18 2012
By: radioheadORgtfo First Son 14 posts

Why are pub players so bad?

12 replies 266 views Edited Dec 18, 2012

I mostly play league, but I decided to do the 2x XP this past weekend, so i played pubs.  MY GOD 99.99999999999% of people that play in pubs are sooooo bad its funny.  They are chickens with their heads cut off.  

Tip:  please,please baddies, just play FFA.  NO ONE WANTS YOU ON THEIR TEAM.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 13 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1495 posts

Re: Why are pub players so bad?

[ Edited ]
Dec 18, 2012

If your looking for an answer...

No random team really has a chance against a group of guys that have playing together for awhile.

Most of the pubs you play in im guessing has more parties than you realize, not everyone has to have the same Clan title to be playing together, The group of guys i play with never rep the same tag, people will just leave when they see it.

Or as you know the gameplay mechanics are somewhat broken, Hit detection is really bad depeding on luck of the draw, which may influence the game in a way not expected.  When i am getting trounced upon, and cant seem to get a kill no matter what i do i tend to give up and just try and camp out the loss to save whats left of my KDR, or just quit.  I have almost never done this in any COD but this one.

Players who think their kills are being stolen from them by a broken system are more likley to camp, quit or just rage out.

iwilldes-l-royu
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 13 (260 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Dec 18, 2012
I don't really care about a KDR for a pub player, but it seems most have no "map awareness". What I mean by that is that don't know how to move through the map killing and knowing where the other team "should" or "could" be, depending on the situation.

Most pub baddies sit in a corner with a betty or claymore and hope for the best. It's sad.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 13 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
499 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 18, 2012

Forgive us, oh perfect lord of Call of Duty, we never intended to insult your flawless combat record with our hapless fumbling and ignorant application of gun play.

Sounds like you should play FFA, as guiding players and being a leader is much too difficult. Yes, I know, not everyone listens, but those who want to win will do everything they can to make that so. Whining gets you nowhere.

Sorry, that was a little catty on my part, but seriously, if you can't handle random rooms, you gotta party up and play. 

--- If Socom fans cannot support a Socom game, why should they ever support a non-Socom game? ---
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 13 (245 Views)
First Son
14 posts

Dec 18, 2012
@ genspall

You must be one of those baddies. I get that you get 100% of your kills from our bouncing, because you can't the broad side of a barn. But do the rest of us a favor and not play team based games.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 13 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5202 posts

Dec 18, 2012
Inb4 all hell breaks loose
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 13 (232 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
960 posts

Dec 18, 2012

LOL

it's a fact - pub players ARE bad. Seriously 75% of the randoms that I play with on my team die within 30 seconds and that's no joke. I don't give a rip about stats but I DO want to win. I'm a decent to good player with occasional legendary games but mostly I barely get top three in points becuase it's always me against the whole other team.............I did the clan thing for a bit in BO1 and didn't work out so I'm used to life as a lone wolf.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 13 (226 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Dec 18, 2012
Thank god double XP is over, I can't stand to play with most yof you terribles. You guys have no idea **bleep** you are doing.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 13 (225 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
960 posts

Dec 18, 2012

^^^ LOL

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 13 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1495 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 18, 2012

Uhh.

This terrible has a win percentage over 1.20

broken system and all

Get some friends, play as a group, you will enjoy it alot more, if you enjoy it at all

but yeah 2x xp was pretty bad ill admit.

iwilldes-l-royu
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 13 (218 Views)
0 Likes