Hekseville Citizen
404 posts

Re: Why I hate quickscoping

Aug 24, 2010

IWINSLOW wrote:

your in denial

You don't have an argument.

I've had tons of arguments in this thread and my thread, your just a fanboy, if i could Down kudos you, I would. Treyarch and IW shoudnt be listening to the peoplel like you

Message 71 of 147 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
163 posts

Aug 24, 2010

Quickscoping has been around forever and people want to complain about all of the sudden?

The only thing I hate about quickscopers is that most of them suck and usually bring down a team. Quickscoping isn't an exploit, it's just a different way to play the game. Every gun has the same amount of aim assist whether you want to believe it or not. Why complain about quickscopers? It isn't like they're impossible to kill, hell, they're probably the easiest to kill.

Message 72 of 147 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
474 posts

Aug 24, 2010

ipat330 wrote:

Quickscoping has been around forever and people want to complain about all of the sudden?

The only thing I hate about quickscopers is that most of them suck and usually bring down a team. Quickscoping isn't an exploit, it's just a different way to play the game. Every gun has the same amount of aim assist whether you want to believe it or not. Why complain about quickscopers? It isn't like they're impossible to kill, hell, they're probably the easiest to kill.

For one, no one is complaining "all of a sudden" the complaining has been pretty steady since people started doing it. And you're right, all the guns have the same amount of aim assist.  But once again so that you can get up to speed with the argument the problem is that not all of the guns are one hit kills . . . like the sniper rifles with Stopping Power . .  at close range.  Again . . . please keep up.

Message 73 of 147 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
196 posts

Aug 24, 2010

SO all in all, I think it doesn't matter how someone kill you (quick scoping, noob tubing, cheap knife, claymores, campers, ect), what matters is that you were killed.

So does it really matter what technique they used to kill you?

Message 74 of 147 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
198 posts

Aug 24, 2010

Wow, i just gotta say.... Deal with quickscoping, the same way everyone deals with the other, more retarded things in this game. Btw, I quickscope, but I also hardscope, so idk wth you're trying to say.

Message 75 of 147 (145 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Aug 24, 2010

Flawl3ss1711 wrote:

SO all in all, I think it doesn't matter how someone kill you (quick scoping, noob tubing, cheap knife, claymores, campers, ect), what matters is that you were killed.

That made no sense to what everyone is talking about..

Message 76 of 147 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
474 posts

Aug 24, 2010

D4rkR4ngs wrote:

Flawl3ss1711 wrote:

That made no sense to what everyone is talking about..

This made me Lol

Message 77 of 147 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
357 posts

Aug 24, 2010

IWINSLOW wrote:

FREAKAZOID_ROBOT wrote:

Okay baby girl, it isn't an exploit. Try it, it IS NOT EASY TO DO! I have well over 1000 headshots with my intervention and a good amount of time practicing quickscoping.

Spoken like a true nerd.

Congrats

uggg... You are calling me a nerd? You do realize you are on a video game forum complaining about people using an 'exploit' to beat you?

FYI big guy, I have been a nerd since I was in grade one and I enjoy being a nerd. This nerd knows how to play the game in ways that seem like 'magic' to you.

You got me.

For a second, I thought I was having an intelligent discussion, but you reminded me where I was, so NEVERMIND!

Nerds for the win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats again.

Message 78 of 147 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
357 posts

Aug 24, 2010

BeDaN wrote:

IWINSLOW wrote:

FREAKAZOID_ROBOT wrote:

IWINSLOW wrote:

I just don't get it, every time I log in there are a bunch of noobs running around trying to kill me with their 'guns'. What a bunch of hackers!

Try this, pick up a sniper riffle and learn how to quickscope yourself and you may just learn a thing or two.

See above post

Or wait, you sound like the type that doesn't bother reading nor thinking before opening mouth.  Nevermind.

cough* it isn't an exploit *cough*. An exploit would be something like using a tac insert to boost.

QSing is something the people who play this game more than you have learned how to use. You may think it is an exploit but it doesn't use anything in the game that the developers didn't intent to be used. Take a look at cod 4, quickscoping has been done before.

Ok ok we get it.  You don't have the skills to play the right way so you exploit various aspects of the game and you will defend it until you're blue in the face.  Oh and by the way the developers probably didn't intend for the sniper rifles to be used at arms length range with the aid of Sleight of Hand Pro and Aim assist to get one shot kills.

It seems like such common sense when you or I say it, but these little buggers are like Johnny Cochran defending OJ up in here. 

Message 79 of 147 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
357 posts

Aug 24, 2010

S_H_O_T_G_U_N_S wrote:

Ok ok we get it.  You don't have the skills to play the right way so you exploit various aspects of the game and you will defend it until you're blue in the face.  Oh and by the way the developers probably didn't intend for the sniper rifles to be used at arms length range with the aid of Sleight of Hand Pro and Aim assist to get one shot kills.

Could we not just say that you don't have the skills to kill quickscopers? As he said, and as I said, most of them are awful in the first place, so if you can't kill them that's more of a personal problem.

I always find it funny how people will talk about how quickscoping is just auto-aim, and then in the next thread they complain about someone who fails at quickscoping in SnD. People treat quickscoping as some unbeatable concept, and then go on about someone who fails at it in SnD.

I guess the reason the nerds cannot see the 800 pound pink elephant, is because they are so concerned with stuff like "skills".  Talking about a video game like it's a sport.  ROFLMAO!

While you and me realize it's not about "not being able to kill quickscopers", I suspect we're dealing with the mind of a child here.

In a game of chess, the different pieces move only certain ways, and that is for a reason.  If all the sudden a Rook can move diagonally, or a Bishop can move like a Horse, then the game ceases to be a game of strategy, and instead children (or NERDS) being silly.

If a guy is sniping from a distance, that is great.  But if all the sudden 15 seconds later he's all the way across the map "quickscoping", that's just sillyness.

This is no different than the morons who run around on MLC.  ZERO brains, ZERO thinking, and ZERO strategy.  Just some mindless idiot running around pressing a button.

And then they're talking about "skills"?!?!?!?!?!

These must be the guys that play the fight games trying to memorize patterns of button presses, in order to execute a "combo". 

Yeah guy, you've got "skills".

Congrats on that.

Message 80 of 147 (145 Views)