Reply
May 04 2010
By: xXIIKI3RANIIXx First Son 1 posts
Offline

Where is Disc based Game add ons?

10 replies 1063 views Edited May 4, 2010

Im trying to install the MW2 DLC Stimulus package for PS3,but in Game add ons there is no Disc based game add-ons? Any help?                          

 

                                                                    Thank You,

 

                                                                                                        xXIIKI3RANIIXx

Message 1 of 11 (1,063 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 08/13/2004
Offline
23950 posts
 

Re: Where is Disc based Game add ons?

May 4, 2010

Hello,

 

Unfortunately the store generally updates later on in the afternoon. Try checking out the thread here:

 
- DoubleOSpoon
Message 2 of 11 (1,063 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 09/24/2012
Offline
1 posts
 

Re: Where is Disc based Game add ons?

Sep 24, 2012

I am also having this problem. There simply is not "Disc Based Game Add-Ons" menu on the Add-Ons screen in the Playstation store. My system won't play PS2 games and I would like to download the application so I may do so.

 

Where can I find the "Disc Based Game Add-Ons" menu or its substitute?

Message 3 of 11 (1,015 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
36053 posts
 

Re: Where is Disc based Game add ons?

[ Edited ]
Feb 2, 2013

Geopden wrote:

I am also having this problem. There simply is not "Disc Based Game Add-Ons" menu on the Add-Ons screen in the Playstation store. My system won't play PS2 games and I would like to download the application so I may do so.

 

Where can I find the "Disc Based Game Add-Ons" menu or its substitute?


Unless your PS3 is one with the 4 USB ports on the front then your PS3 won't play PS2 games with the application either.

 

Unless the PlayStationStore has been updated (it is due an overhaul this month) then there always was a disc-based game add-ons section.

Message 4 of 11 (1,008 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
Registered: 02/02/2013
Offline
10 posts
 

Re: Where is Disc based Game add ons?

Feb 2, 2013
I can't find a disc-based add- on category in the Playstation store. I hope that they will assess that problem quickly.
Message 5 of 11 (835 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
36053 posts
 

Re: Where is Disc based Game add ons?

Feb 2, 2013

MACGYVERISNICE wrote:
I can't find a disc-based add- on category in the Playstation store. I hope that they will assess that problem quickly.

Have you tried using the new oline store at all?

Message 6 of 11 (830 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 02/02/2013
Offline
10 posts
 

Re: Where is Disc based Game add ons?

Feb 2, 2013
Yes. Sorry.
Message 7 of 11 (816 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
36053 posts
 

Re: Where is Disc based Game add ons?

Feb 2, 2013

MACGYVERISNICE wrote:
Yes. Sorry.

And, good, not good?

Message 8 of 11 (813 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 02/02/2013
Offline
10 posts
 

Re: Where is Disc based Game add ons?

Feb 4, 2013
Guys, I found it. Go to the playstation store, select apps, and from there choose game based apps. The ps2 system data is there.
Message 9 of 11 (743 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 01/09/2010
Online
36053 posts
 

Re: Where is Disc based Game add ons?

Feb 4, 2013

MACGYVERISNICE wrote:
Guys, I found it. Go to the playstation store, select apps, and from there choose game based apps. The ps2 system data is there.

Just so everyone is aware this won't work on any PS3 Slims & only on a small number of B/C ps3 'FATS'.

Message 10 of 11 (738 Views)
Reply
0 Likes