Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 17 2008
By: Pennywise~ Splicer 66 posts

Whats wroung With COD4 Online

6 replies 2 views Edited Jan 17, 2008
My COD4 Online Has Been FU** Up 4 a week so far. Im at level 43 and i cant play any games online because the game keeps messing up. its keep saying downloading game settings and it wont stop!!!!!
So is the sever ALWAYS Down Or What??????????  
Message 1 of 7 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
310 posts

Re: Whats wroung With COD4 Online

Jan 17, 2008
It's been working for me, depending on your location or maybe your NAT type you'll experience certain problems
Message 2 of 7 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Jan 17, 2008
It cant be the NAT Type because my online has been working fine untill last week,  and thats when it started to mess up.
by the way, i have NAT Type 2
Message 3 of 7 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1656 posts

Jan 17, 2008

Pennywise wrote:
My COD4 Online Has Been FU** Up 4 a week so far. Im at level 43 and i cant play any games online because the game keeps messing up. its keep saying downloading game settings and it wont stop!!!!!
So is the sever ALWAYS Down Or What??????????  

When I first picked up the game (release date) online was fine for me, never had any problems until the first patch at the end of '07. After the first patch I could never find any games and it would say downloading game settings. Or get into empty lobbys. now since the server maintenance they had Jan. 9, 08 I havent had any problems besides the hit detection and lag every now and then... But hey welcome to online game play right?
PSN: EKS_NIGHTMARE
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Message 4 of 7 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Jan 17, 2008
Yep.
          I just tried to get online just now, and it says the same thing. I really want to play online some more, but i cant get pass the
         Downloading Game Settings Screen
Message 5 of 7 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
705 posts

Jan 17, 2008

Pennywise wrote:
Yep.
          I just tried to get online just now, and it says the same thing. I really want to play online some more, but i cant get pass the
         Downloading Game Settings Screen

I haven't been able to play online for the past 2 weeks for this same reason.......the game did fine for me until the update, then it was major lag, then I couldn't connect because of the Downloading Game Settings crap.  I guess we'll just have to wait for the next patch.
60GB PS3 Owner Since: 12/15/06
Message 6 of 7 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Jan 17, 2008
yea i know.
i hope the Patch that will fix this Problem will be out tomorrow
    U Agree
Message 7 of 7 (2 Views)
0 Likes