Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
572 posts

Re: Whats with Campers infecting COD?

Jan 27, 2009

Gk_Bug wrote:

Sporadic_Fire wrote:

Whine whine whine.  Campers are part of the game.  where is the skill in running around and getting 20 kills and 15 deaths?  I would rathter go 10 and 2.  It requires more skill to stay alive then it does to run around getting kills, or even launching a newb tube at the begining of a round and getting cheap kills because you know where the enemy spawns.

If you get killed by the same camper in the same spot 3 times in a row, sell your game to a blind albino with a flock of seagulls haircut and only one nostril.  u suck.

summary - this thread fails.

you realize that going 10-2 does absolutly nothing for a team? it requires more skill to kill someone, not hide so you don't get killed, if you can do both, then you are good

Well it helps the team alot more than going 2-10. LOL
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 33 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
477 posts

Jan 27, 2009

._. killing a camper in cod 4 is really easy, if you can't than you suck

in cod waw just stay away from it ._. or use a bazooka/gernad

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 33 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
131 posts

Jan 27, 2009
10 kills and 2 deaths does more to help your team then 20 kills and 15 deaths.
Glock Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 33 (2 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1654 posts

Jan 27, 2009

AngerMotivated wrote:

Not neccessarily, you are simply using a plus/minus ratio to support your statement.  You can't say for certain who helped their team more, the 10-2 player or the 20-15 player, not from simply looking at the numbers.

Did the 20-15 guy gun down 5 in a row to get an Arty strike? or 7 in a row to get dogs?  Did the 10-2 player get 4 kills then die, get 3 kills then die, get 3 more kills? Did the 20-15 player capture the flag 2 times in route to dying so much?  There are more factors to consider then simply +8 > +5. 

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 33 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4323 posts

Jan 27, 2009
Lmao I tried camping once, and I just couldn't do it, its so boring! so, i went out of my hiding spot and got dogs instead in FFA!!! (I was ranking up my Gewehr 43).
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 33 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3029 posts

Jan 27, 2009

AngerMotivated wrote:

i completly disagree in all ways, even in a team deathmatch, 20-15 people are the only reason that person would go 10-2 is because of the 20-15 player, the 20-15 player was accually in the battle, keeping the enemy at bay and distracted enough that the 10-2 player only gets a couple people that get through so their camping selves only have 1 person to shoot rather than mulitiple he would most likely die in that situation. the only reason that the 20-15 player that is always bum rushing them dies 15 times is because he is doing it pretty much by himself with maybe another person along with him. trust me when i say when you have 3 people that bum rush all out it is an instant win in a game. if me and 2-3 of the people i normally play with did this on cod4 we would all have 80-20 games in a domination easially, you just pin them back and pick them off then

So don't you lock up something, that you wanted to see fly
www.generationkillers.com
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 33 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
121 posts

Jan 27, 2009

AngerMotivated wrote:

Exactly, how does 10-2 not help you team?

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 33 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
121 posts

Jan 27, 2009

Gk_Bug wrote:

AngerMotivated wrote:

i completly disagree in all ways, even in a team deathmatch, 20-15 people are the only reason that person would go 10-2 is because of the 20-15 player, the 20-15 player was accually in the battle, keeping the enemy at bay and distracted enough that the 10-2 player only gets a couple people that get through so their camping selves only have 1 person to shoot rather than mulitiple he would most likely die in that situation. the only reason that the 20-15 player that is always bum rushing them dies 15 times is because he is doing it pretty much by himself with maybe another person along with him. trust me when i say when you have 3 people that bum rush all out it is an instant win in a game. if me and 2-3 of the people i normally play with did this on cod4 we would all have 80-20 games in a domination easially, you just pin them back and pick them off then

This isn't a debateable topic. 10-2=+8, 20-15=+5...
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 33 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2061 posts

Jan 27, 2009

NotoriousRJF wrote:

AngerMotivated wrote:

Not neccessarily, you are simply using a plus/minus ratio to support your statement.  You can't say for certain who helped their team more, the 10-2 player or the 20-15 player, not from simply looking at the numbers.

Did the 20-15 guy gun down 5 in a row to get an Arty strike? or 7 in a row to get dogs?  Did the 10-2 player get 4 kills then die, get 3 kills then die, get 3 more kills? Did the 20-15 player capture the flag 2 times in route to dying so much?  There are more factors to consider then simply +8 > +5. 

Im sorry but that statement is false, even though your math is correct that doesnt explain anything
Twitter - https://twitter.com/EthanHubb
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 33 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3029 posts

Jan 27, 2009

LukaszPut30 wrote:

Gk_Bug wrote:

AngerMotivated wrote:

This isn't a debateable topic. 10-2=+8, 20-15=+5...

the topic here is HELPING YOUR TEAM, tell me, i go 10-2 and never go near a flag in domination, never plant or defuse the bomb in search and destroy, never try to capture the headquarters, you get the point, how is that helping teh team in any possible way?

So don't you lock up something, that you wanted to see fly
www.generationkillers.com
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 33 (2 Views)