NOOB=KILLCAM bt all u need 2 do is play hardcore

Message 81 of 87 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Re: What isnt a noob in this game?

Feb 24, 2010

cdbus wrote:

The noob calling is getting ridiculous. If you use certain combinations of Perks, you're a noob. If you use a certain firearm with certain attachments, you're a noob. Heck some firearms are considered "noobish" even without attahments. So you say to heck with this, I won't even use a firearm, I'll just use my knife and stab people. Then you're really a noob. People who use gernades, launchers, claymores-all noobs. Don't even think about bashing someone with a riot shield because you are a noob if you use that thing. Campers are noobs. Runners are noobs. Akimbo anything and you're a noob.  I wish I could drop all my weapons and just go around punching people, but that would probably be noob too.

My question to these people who call everyone noobs just becasue you kill them. How would you like me to kill you? I can kill you anyway that you like.

The truth is...just ignore them. Mute is a wonderful thing. Play the game the way you want to play it. Kill people anyway you want. If the game dev's put it in, use it. If they take it out, adjust.  I camp, run, knife, gernade, snipe, use stopping power ect. ect. whatever this situation calls for and I have a blast. I kill and I get killed. When I get killed it's not becasue that person is using a noob setup. Maybe he's better. Maybe I stayed in the same place too long. Maybe I didn't check my back or tried to re-load out in the open, used the wrong gun in close quarters, or just didn't see him. Just go on and have fun. 

/end rant 

THAT IS ONE OF THE FUNNIEST THINGS I HAVE EVER READ ON THIS BOARD.

Message 82 of 87 (23 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: What isn't a noob in this game?

Feb 24, 2010

Well put. Its a game and its full of complaining dudes who just got killed. I love it and mute all day long. Its a game......have fun.

Message 83 of 87 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2189 posts

Feb 24, 2010
Well last I heard it wasn't noobish to sit beside the bomb in SnD and spray up into the air
Message 84 of 87 (23 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Feb 25, 2010
do you get points for that? this game needs patching.
Message 85 of 87 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
237 posts

Feb 25, 2010
Im pretty sure the only time your not called a noob, is when you are actully a noob.
Message 86 of 87 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
198 posts

Re: What isnt a noob in this game?

Feb 25, 2010
Hate it when ppl call me a noob argh!!! Well at least i shoot them back and the get killed haha and now whos the noob!!!! Oh and noobs dont hesitate when they see the enemy
Message 87 of 87 (23 Views)
0 Likes