Reply
Mar 31 2010
By: Punjabi-Bandar27 I Only Post Everything 1163 posts
Offline

What flavor is it?

12 replies 6 views Edited Mar 31, 2010

That jam that splatters all across your screen when you get shot in single player. Is it raspberry or strawberry?

Message 1 of 13 (6 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/01/2008
Offline
1563 posts
 

Re: What flavor is it?

Mar 31, 2010

Cherry

Photobucket
Message 2 of 13 (6 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/16/2009
Offline
1163 posts
 

Re: What flavor is it?

Mar 31, 2010

 


Desigation15 wrote:

Cherry


 

Really? Usually cherry jam is a slightly darker shade of red.

 

Message 3 of 13 (6 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/17/2008
Offline
1802 posts
 

Re: What flavor is it?

Mar 31, 2010

im going with strawberry:smileyhappy:

SUPPORT THE CHANGE: http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2010/03/17/change-your-playstation-network-id/sig1
Message 4 of 13 (6 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/27/2008
Offline
1931 posts
 

Re: What flavor is it?

Mar 31, 2010

Punjabi-Bandar27 wrote:

That jam that splatters all across your screen when you get shot in single player. Is it raspberry or strawberry?


 

"They're jamming our radar!  It's raspberry, sir!"

 

"LONESTAR!!!!"

Message 5 of 13 (6 Views)
Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/23/2007
Offline
6793 posts
 

Re: What flavor is it?

Mar 31, 2010

Seedless raspberry

Message 6 of 13 (6 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 02/20/2010
Offline
94 posts
 

Re: What flavor is it?

Mar 31, 2010

i have my brightness a little darker than most people so mine looks like cherry

Message 7 of 13 (6 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 03/17/2010
Offline
657 posts
 

Re: What flavor is it?

Mar 31, 2010

I've heard it's boysenberry. 

--------------------------------------------------------
Feeling froggy? Take a leap.

BF3 Stats
Message 8 of 13 (6 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/30/2008
Offline
1216 posts
 

Re: What flavor is it?

Mar 31, 2010

 

 


AgeY55 wrote:

Punjabi-Bandar27 wrote:

That jam that splatters all across your screen when you get shot in single player. Is it raspberry or strawberry?


 

"They're jamming our radar!  It's raspberry, sir!"

 

"LONESTAR!!!!"


 

 

 

 

 

 

IT'S RASBERRY!! I HATE RASBERRY, espcially with strawberries.

Message 9 of 13 (6 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 02/08/2009
Offline
2539 posts
 

Re: What flavor is it?

Mar 31, 2010

 


Caedus579 wrote:

 

 


AgeY55 wrote:

Punjabi-Bandar27 wrote:

That jam that splatters all across your screen when you get shot in single player. Is it raspberry or strawberry?


 

"They're jamming our radar!  It's raspberry, sir!"

 

"LONESTAR!!!!"


 

 

 

 

 

 

IT'S RASBERRY!! I HATE RASBERRY, espcially with strawberries.


 

Hurray!!!!! Movie References!!!!!!!

 

it is definetly raspberry, cause that is how the enemy insults you.

Politicians are like Slinkies...They are really good for nothing but you can't help but smile when you push one down a flight of stairs.
Message 10 of 13 (6 Views)
Reply
0 Likes