Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1206 posts

Re: WE want in-game xmb music support for Mw2 at any cost !!!!!

Nov 8, 2009
Some people don't get the concept of in game music to be optional.  It's an option folks, relax.  The more options and network features the PS3 have is better.  Even though I don't stream music while playing, It sure would be a nice addition though. 
Photobucket
Message 81 of 106 (7 Views)
Splicer
80 posts

Nov 9, 2009

MoonDevil wrote:
Want in game music? fine...  come up with a way that I won't have to hear your music over an open mic.  And don't say 'you can always mute'...  YOUR the one playing annoying music that only sounds good to you...  mute yourself, or don't use a mic.

when will u people understand ... u people shuold first play a game that supports this feature ... then post ... mute mic.. mute mic .. **** ..  I havn't never listen any person's music comming from their mic's ... in killzone2 online ( killzone supports in-game music ) ... but i frequently listen to annoyin music on cod4 online .. ( cod4 does not support this feature ) . what does this mean is , if we play our music right from the speaker with which ps3 is connected .. not much voice goes to mic.. but if u will use stero... or pc speakers .... music blows out from the mic ....  people play cod4 online should know that this is truth ..

Message 82 of 106 (7 Views)
Last Guardian
11018 posts

Nov 9, 2009

GURSIMRAN wrote:

MoonDevil wrote:
Want in game music? fine...  come up with a way that I won't have to hear your music over an open mic.  And don't say 'you can always mute'...  YOUR the one playing annoying music that only sounds good to you...  mute yourself, or don't use a mic.

when will u people understand ... u people shuold first play a game that supports this feature ... then post ... mute mic.. mute mic .. **** ..  I havn't never listen any person's music comming from their mic's ... in killzone2 online ( killzone supports in-game music ) ... but i frequently listen to annoyin music on cod4 online .. ( cod4 does not support this feature ) . what does this mean is , if we play our music right from the speaker with which ps3 is connected .. not much voice goes to mic.. but if u will use stero... or pc speakers .... music blows out from the mic ....  people play cod4 online should know that this is truth ..

Agree 100%.

But of course, people don't get it because they never played a PS3 where In-Game XMB is supported.
Message 83 of 106 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Nov 9, 2009

DeeRod1969 wrote:

GURSIMRAN wrote:

hey , have u ever watched cod4 or killzone music vidoes on youtube....? how cool they look.. so, while playing these kind of games ...& simultaneously playin our own music .. according to our mood ... will b an awesome feature for us Ps3 users.. NOn creative ppl dont like in-game music .... PPl , this is the age of fusion ...

WRONG. I'm a musician, a creative person but I don't care one bit about ingame music. When I want to listen to music, I listen to music. When I want to game, I want to game.

LOL , if ur a musician ...  what can i do ...  If u don't listen to music while playing game is because u will not be having in-game music supporting game ... ppl who use ipods & stuff r morons ... get burnout paradise .. play it with ur music for a week then post a reply ... 
Message 84 of 106 (7 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Nov 20, 2009
Optional ingame custom sound-tracks is an excellent idea, being a fan of oldschool shooters like Doom and Quake which have excellent background tracks, it actually feels quite depressing and off-putting to have silence in the background in games like MW2. With this feature I could add some epic dramatic tracks in the background to add to the playing experience, and, of course, no one is forcing anyone else to listen to the music as there is always the headset volume and mute options.
Message 85 of 106 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
871 posts

Nov 20, 2009

GURSIMRAN wrote:

MoonDevil wrote:

Personally, I hope they never, ever come up with this feature.  In fact, I wish they'd just make an option to mute any/all comms in the game except game sounds.  I sure get tired of hearing people's crappy music over their mics.  And lest you think I just hate music, I play music on guitar and have since 1967 but gaming is gaming and music is music.  You want custom soundtracks, load up your iPod and rock out but leave me out of it. 

Message 86 of 106 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1727 posts

Nov 20, 2009
Infinity Ward paid Hans Zimmer a lot a lot of money to score this game. If they have the option to force gamers to listen to it, they will take it. It sucks, but it doesn't matter to them. Posting on a forum not even Sony reads is pointless. You need to post it at InfinityWard.com
Currently playing BF:BC2 Demo
Message 87 of 106 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
126 posts

Nov 20, 2009
You know what that would be awesome, I love listening to Metal while I play Killzone 2 online. So much fun. And all you negative people need to realize that if they add this you DON'T HAVE TO USE IT. And only an idiot would have it loud enough where it's heard from the mic. BOOM!
Message 88 of 106 (7 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 25, 2009

1. You know what that would be awesome, I love listening to Metal while I play Killzone 2 online. So much fun. And all you negative people need to realize that if they add this you DON'T HAVE TO USE IT. And only an idiot would have it loud enough where it's heard from the mic. BOOM!

1. AGREES
  2. wait,,how do you get to play music on killzone 2?
  3. I'll just try it on xmb while in game.
  4. post comment if you can help me(prolly figure it out before i care enough to come back to this site though)

Message 89 of 106 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
604 posts

Nov 25, 2009
There are enough inconsiderate pieces of garbage out there that blare their cRAP music through their mics now, we don't need more.
Photobucket
Message 90 of 106 (7 Views)
0 Likes