Splicer
80 posts

Re: *UNOFFICIAL* n00b weapons list for Modern Warfare 2 (updated.)

Jan 17, 2010
Im a Thumper Sl-ut. not a noob tuber
Please use plain text.
Message 181 of 190 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Re: *UNOFFICIAL* n00b weapons list for Modern Warfare 2

Jan 20, 2010

SHIELD:

lol

lol

Message Edited by ronrontiu on 01-20-2010 02:19 AM
p.s. clone/fake
Please use plain text.
Message 182 of 190 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
891 posts

Jan 20, 2010

CrimsonOmen wrote:

*UNOFFICIALN00b Weapons List for

Modern Warfare 2 

Ok I'll get the list started, feel free to add any weapons I miss. All these weapons I have observed being slandered as "noob" on various threads, so I figured a consolidation was in order I have collaborated these weapons based on complaints from the PSforum, XBforum and IWforum sites.

*Please note that if you use any of the weapons listed below, you are subject to being referred to as a complete and total n00b.

ASSAULT:

SCAR-H

M16A4

M4A1

FAMAS

TAR21

ACR

F2000

*FAL is exempt from noob list unless used with modified controller 

*AK47 is for 1337 level 70's only 

SMG:

UMP45

MP5k

Vector

P90 (featuring akimbo)

Mini Uzi

LMG:

AUG HBar

RPD

*** Please note no other LMGs are listed due to the fact that NOBODY uses them 

SNIPER:

Intervention (w/thermal)

.50cal (HBS)

M21 EBR (when one bullet can't get the job done) 

WA2000

SHOTGUN:

Model 1887 (featuring akimbo)

AA-12 (way to spray your mag, n00b)

Striker

Ranger (featuring akimbo) 

M1014 

LAUNCHER:

Thumper

Javelin ("pro-martyrdom" exploit) 

*AT-4 when used as a super M203

HANDGUN:

*Any pistol equipped w/ Tactical knife

featuring perks Marathon/Lightweight/Commando

MACHINE PISTOL:

G18 (featuring akimbo)

PP2000 

M93 Raffica (aka "mini M16/FAMAS)

SHIELD:

lol

EQUIPMENT:

Claymore (you effing camper!)

C4 (used to protect objectives) 

Knife (not throwing knife... just knife)

Flashbang (stop throwing them)

PERKS: 

One Man Army (unlimited everything, what!?)

Marathon (rushing low lives)

Scavenger (what's a matter, can't aim?)

Sleight of Hand (multiple mags during one encounter? noob.)

Lightweight (what are you a fairy?)

Danger Close (w/ Javelin glitch... you gotta be kiddin meh)

Cold Blooded (my ac130 gunner can't see you...coward) 

Bling (noob tube and silencer?)

Sitrep (lol nvm)

Steady Aim (learn to aim)

Ninja Pro (hbs got ya down?)

Commando (teleportation is for star trek)

KILLSTREAK REWARDS:

Care package (you n00b got an ac130 from 4 kills!? wtfomgbbq)  

-Also, when enemies successfully drop the crate on your unsuspecting head

**courtesy of G4 

Harrier Strike

Pave Low 

Chopper Gunner

AC130

Nuke

GAMEPLAY STRATEGIES:

Camping (w/HBS)

Defensive playing

Rushing

Run and Gun

Sniping

Knifing Only

Shield Wielding

So far this is all I have assembled in terms of weapons, killstreaks and gameplay tactics.

Please feel free to add, comment or flame as you wish- these are forums and I urge you to add your two cents.  

Message Edited by CrimsonOmen on 12-06-2009 11:21 PM
Message Edited by CrimsonOmen on 12-06-2009 11:21 PM

so camping without a hbs is fine?

Go practice falling down, I'll be there in a minute.
Please use plain text.
Message 183 of 190 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Feb 3, 2010
Why even bother to make a list of NOOb Weapons? Why not do a List of team Killers, or people who dont know how to let other people play the way they want. I use every gun in the game trying to get everything for them. people like you should spend more time understanding other players then setting them apart. Every one is new to the game at some point. So who cares whos Camping, Tubbiung or what ever else your getting you ass kicked bye, and suck it up. Remeber you payed good money for "YOUR GAME", play how you like and dont listen to others who dont know you or care to be your friend.
Please use plain text.
Message 184 of 190 (34 Views)
First Son
10 posts

Jun 1, 2010

I would mostly agree but when you get people who are bad and just kill people with explosives it gets annoying i mean i can't tell you how many times i'd get killed by a grenade launcher right before a good killstreak.

Please use plain text.
Message 185 of 190 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

Jun 1, 2010

Sarcastic OP is sarcastic.  And quite enjoyable, actually... 

But I do take exception to the comment that no one uses LMGs other than the AUG HBAR and RPD... I use the L86 LSW.  Never got called a n00b for using it though.

^ This is where my sig would be.
Please use plain text.
Message 186 of 190 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
79 posts

Jun 24, 2010

i hope this list is a joke cause the only weapons i think are noob that you listed are the grenade launcer and barley taht in my opinion none of these things are noob i dont use a grenade launcer but i dont see why people complain about em also the complainers are the real noobs because the only reason they are complaining is they are getting their ass kicked  and the yare just making excuses. and camping isnt a  noob tactic SNIPERS have to camp t oget kills and if you cant kill a camper you suck all you hace to do is cook a frag and throw it were they are camping the only tactic i think is noobish and not this only happoned to me once but everyone on one team kept reaspawning in the same spot and was getting killed bye an ac 1 30 befor the ycould move however this is mroe of the games fault then the pklayers fault.

Please use plain text.
Message 187 of 190 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
538 posts

Jun 24, 2010

Doslobos96 wrote:

i hope this list is a joke cause the only weapons i think are noob that you listed are the grenade launcer and barley taht in my opinion none of these things are noob i dont use a grenade launcer but i dont see why people complain about em also the complainers are the real noobs because the only reason they are complaining is they are getting their ass kicked  and the yare just making excuses. and camping isnt a  noob tactic SNIPERS have to camp t oget kills and if you cant kill a camper you suck all you hace to do is cook a frag and throw it were they are camping the only tactic i think is noobish and not this only happoned to me once but everyone on one team kept reaspawning in the same spot and was getting killed bye an ac 1 30 befor the ycould move however this is mroe of the games fault then the pklayers fault.

I dare anyone to read that whole thing aloud without having to pause to take a breath.

I am not flaming you, but I would suggest that you invest a little time in learning to make a cohearant sentence. I'm sure there was something worth reading in there, but after the total run on... Well, it's like trying to pick one piece of chocolate out of a mountain of cr#p. Even if you find it, by the time you do its not worth it.

"What part of 'it's a game' don't you understand. If you get angry because of a game, please don't ever go to the DMV."
Please use plain text.
Message 188 of 190 (34 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1312 posts

Jun 24, 2010

Ikyoto-jin wrote:

Doslobos96 wrote:

I dare anyone to read that whole thing aloud without having to pause to take a breath.

I am not flaming you, but I would suggest that you invest a little time in learning to make a cohearant sentence. I'm sure there was something worth reading in there, but after the total run on... Well, it's like trying to pick one piece of chocolate out of a mountain of cr#p. Even if you find it, by the time you do its not worth it.

I nearly passed out but I did it, yay me!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 189 of 190 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
144 posts

Jun 24, 2010

GrimtheAgent wrote:

Ikyoto-jin wrote:

Doslobos96 wrote:

I nearly passed out but I did it, yay me!

I tried... but then I felt light headed; so I had to stop

Please use plain text.
Message 190 of 190 (34 Views)
0 Likes