Message 22 of 30 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
588 posts

Re: To3ndAll vs Xx-Snip3-xX

Jul 2, 2009

Xx-Snip3-xX wrote:

To3ndAll wrote:

Dude wth ? Im trying to be a friend , why are you pushing me ? Ok dont play, im not going to say that i beat you becouse i didnt . 

Really , I wasnt going to say this , but im thinking that after you seen my kd ratio yesterday , which was me not even playing to get a good kd , you just got scared , becouse yesterday you got in CoD 4 for 1 min and logged out . My kd ratio is even higher on my other users but i figured it was cutting down the fun so i decided on not caring about it anymore on this user .

Youre kd was respectable , but since the time you saw mine was 2 times yours , youre saying i dont want to play with you in your posts so...

Message Edited by To3ndAll on 07-02-2009 10:28 AM

HA UR KIDDING ME!? U think im scared cuz of ur k.d? I dont even know what it is. I dont look at stats, I look at wins and losses on the gamebattles page, and I doubt you have one of those. What is ur k.d? What is ur w.l? Set this up ill play u right now.

I cant , im not home right now , but you know what , someone so immature like you who keeps on insulting while im trying to be friendly is not someone i will spend time with . So yeah , im done , say whatever you want .

Meanwhile . if anyone wants to play with me in a friendly match i will make a series on this forum if people are interested . 

Like  To3ndAll vs Blabla as a topic and then we will have the match and i will give the last scores on the topic , while keeping it friendly , not like this guy ...

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 30 (23 Views)
Fender Bender
3571 posts

Jul 2, 2009

To3ndAll wrote:

Xx-Snip3-xX wrote:

To3ndAll wrote:

Dude wth ? Im trying to be a friend , why are you pushing me ? Ok dont play, im not going to say that i beat you becouse i didnt . 

Really , I wasnt going to say this , but im thinking that after you seen my kd ratio yesterday , which was me not even playing to get a good kd , you just got scared , becouse yesterday you got in CoD 4 for 1 min and logged out . My kd ratio is even higher on my other users but i figured it was cutting down the fun so i decided on not caring about it anymore on this user .

Youre kd was respectable , but since the time you saw mine was 2 times yours , youre saying i dont want to play with you in your posts so...

HA UR KIDDING ME!? U think im scared cuz of ur k.d? I dont even know what it is. I dont look at stats, I look at wins and losses on the gamebattles page, and I doubt you have one of those. What is ur k.d? What is ur w.l? Set this up ill play u right now.

I cant , im not home right now , but you know what , someone so immature like you who keeps on insulting while im trying to be friendly is not someone i will spend time with . So yeah , im done , say whatever you want .

Meanwhile . if anyone wants to play with me in a friendly match i will make a series on this forum if people are interested . 

Like  To3ndAll vs Blabla as a topic and then we will have the match and i will give the last scores on the topic , while keeping it friendly , not like this guy ...

When did I insult you? You were the one who made up reasons as to why I cant play. You said I was scared of you. If anyones been insulting, its you. Thats fine if you dont wanna play, thats fair. I dont care if I play you or not, I will make it through my day.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 30 (23 Views)
Sackboy
588 posts

Jul 2, 2009

Xx-Snip3-xX wrote:

To3ndAll wrote:

Xx-Snip3-xX wrote:

To3ndAll wrote:

When did I insult you? You were the one who made up reasons as to why I cant play. You said I was scared of you. If anyones been insulting, its you. Thats fine if you dont wanna play, thats fair. I dont care if I play you or not, I will make it through my day.

Please count how many times i tried to be friends , please and everytime you were like ''say you won if it makes you feel more of a man'' . Dude just forget about it , youre just being an ass .

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 30 (23 Views)
Fender Bender
3571 posts

Jul 2, 2009

To3ndAll wrote:

Xx-Snip3-xX wrote:

To3ndAll wrote:

Xx-Snip3-xX wrote:

To3ndAll wrote:

Please count how many times i tried to be friends , please and everytime you were like ''say you won if it makes you feel more of a man'' . Dude just forget about it , youre just being an ass .

We're both asses now s t f u/

Message Edited by Xx-Snip3-xX on 07-02-2009 01:59 PM
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 30 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
245 posts

Jul 2, 2009

Being completely impartial, and quite bored at work: I don't see him being rude or insulting in the slightest.  He said he was busy with clan stuff and that if you wanted, you could say you won, or whatever.  Then you bring up the K/D nonsense and incinuate that he was scared.

Like I said, I don't know either one of you but you both seem like fairly reasonable people, this has just been an incidence of misinterpretation.

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 30 (23 Views)
Sackboy
588 posts

Jul 2, 2009

?f I were an ass then i wouldnt try to keep it all friendly . ? tried hard everytime , just take a look at my posts .

?m done , lets forget about this and let it leave the first page ...

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 30 (23 Views)
Wastelander
657 posts

Jul 2, 2009
Yo to end all check your PM's.
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 30 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
712 posts

Jul 4, 2009
No offense but Snip3e would kick ur ass
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
"Well, sir, while I may be an idiot, if there's one thing I'm not, that sir, is an idiot." - Peter Griffin
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 30 (23 Views)
0 Likes