Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
419 posts

Re: The real COD killer is upon us.

Jan 23, 2011

QuikScopinBeast wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HYqyAcYlk8Y

Just look at that

Ill still play zombies for a day a bit and try the new maps for an hour in first strike.

Thoughts?

They sad the same thing about KZ2 and it never killed MW2 . So now KZ3 is going to kill Black Ops . I have seen about 9 games now that were going to kill CoD and they never do why that ? ? ?

Message 31 of 291 (24 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
419 posts

Jan 23, 2011

ctfw529 wrote:

DominantDude wrote:

Dude, if you unlocked everything in a week of KZ2 you obviously don't have much of a life, and I laughed when you said "The good players have a huge advantage over the not-so-good players"  Well OBVIOUSLY because they're more skilled!  Its the same in CoD, if Player A is better than Player B than of course Player A will have an advantage!  And theres plenty variety in the Guns of KZ you're just a mindless CoD slave that can't accept the fact that not all games have 30+ guns (Wich are all just clones of each other in BO) So, if KZ isnt the game for you dont go making things up of how bad it is because KZ2 easily kicks ALL the CoD's butts!

haha, is this why KZ2's online community is no where near as robust as a COD games' community just after 3 months? or, is this why KZ2's sales numbers couldn't come close to matching a COD games' sales numbers? or is this why all these KZ fans are in the COD boards trying to say it's better?

its the same thing every time a new FPS comes out - they're all COD killers. not one of them has "killed" COD yet...

i'm not against the KZ series, i have 1 & 2, but for the campaigns, the online doesn't hold my interest like the way COD games do. i just find it funny that people come onto a COD board to try to tout KZ, when it's simply immature & un-needed to do so. it's the same as everyone who comes on here everyday to talk crap about COD games and "claims" to have sold it or not play it. ok, don't have it? sold it? move on, it doesn't do anything here but start arguments & flame wars & does absolutely nothing for the community. if you like another game better, stay in those boards.

BEST POST ON THIS THREAD.

Message 32 of 291 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2031 posts

Jan 23, 2011

The only reason no games have "Killed" CoD yet is because all the 8 year olds are still buying it, and then the other little 8 year olds give into the peer pressure of not having the most popular game, and then THE'YRE friends go and buy it and so on, so on...

But we all know, and some of us just refuse to admit it, that KZ and many other games are 10X better than any CoD out there.

Message 33 of 291 (24 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1507 posts

Jan 23, 2011

wooot,lmao

Old Gamers Don't Die... They Re Spawn...
Message 34 of 291 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
419 posts

Jan 23, 2011

DominantDude wrote:

The only reason no games have "Killed" CoD yet is because all the 8 year olds are still buying it, and then the other little 8 year olds give into the peer pressure of not having the most popular game, and then THE'YRE friends go and buy it and so on, so on...

But we all know, and some of us just refuse to admit it, that KZ and many other games are 10X better than any CoD out there.

If KZ was better then CoD games then 8 year old kid would be playing it. Now you can go live in fantice land some more . The numbers don't lie.

Message 35 of 291 (24 Views)
Uncharted Territory
2031 posts

Jan 23, 2011

Well, the difference between KZ and CoD is that KZ takes actual skill and teamwork, and as you may know, little kids HATE putting the slightest bit of effort into anything, even videogames.  Thats why KZ isnt overrun with those little foul-mouthed delinquints...  And just because more poeple play one game than the other, doesnt make it better, numbers have nothing to do with it.

Message 36 of 291 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
144 posts

Jan 23, 2011

FLAME WARS 2011

• first stop KZ3
  • Next stop Bullet Storm
  • After that Socom 4

Message 37 of 291 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
144 posts

Jan 23, 2011

DominantDude wrote:

Well, the difference between KZ and CoD is that KZ takes actual skill and teamwork, and as you may know, little kids HATE putting the slightest bit of effort into anything, even videogames.  Thats why KZ isnt overrun with those little foul-mouthed delinquints...  And just because more poeple play one game than the other, doesnt make it better, numbers have nothing to do with it.

The numbers have every thing to do with it . If KZ is a better game then BO it will sale at lest as much as Black Ops. I'm going to call it like I see it . If KZ sold more copys then CoD game sold you would be saying what I was saying. I'm not saying KZ won't be a good game but it's not going to kill BO. Sorry if you think that .

Message 38 of 291 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8774 posts

Jan 23, 2011

Killzone has a couple of things going against it.

The controls. Some of you killzone fans really liked that crappy sluggish BS simulated weight feel from KZ2 but your average gamer out there sees them for what they are... crap. I have heard that GG corrected this to a degree but has still retained some of the so called weighty feel, plus the stigma from the second game is still out there. If they want to have a chance at hanging with the big boys they need to lose that crap completely. Not saying the look speed has to be cracked out like COD but you can't have that sluggish feeling that a large deadzone creates. I personally know about two dozen people on my friends list that flat out refused to consider KZ2 because of the controls alone.

8 multiplayer maps... I'm sorry but that is just flat out substandard.

Lack of weapon choices... people like to try out a bunch of different weapons in there games, they just do, me included.

Personally I like Killzone and the short comings of the second one I was willing to overlook but your average game simply did not want to put up with those abismal controls. And for the game to have any real staying power the game not only needs to be viewed as fun by you but by your friends as well. It is a team game after all.

Message 39 of 291 (24 Views)
Uncharted Territory
2031 posts

Jan 23, 2011

Well, I personally thought it was kinda cool having that sluggish feeling, it felt real. It only had 8 maps because it doesnt need 11 like CoD because its fun even with only a few maps (In BO theres a million maps and people are already saying they need more maps) I thought it had a decent amount of weapons to keep me happy, 2 Assault rifles, 2 pistols, A sniper, A Shotgun, 2 Heavy Machine guns, An SMG (I might be forgetting 2-3)  Overall KZ2 is one of the best FPS's out there and KZ3 will follow in its foosteps and most likely take the lead of most games.

Message 40 of 291 (24 Views)
0 Likes