Sackboy
528 posts

Re: Takes too many darn bullets to take you down..

May 19, 2010

Deansterdpc wrote:

I think that in the normal game modes, it takes way too many bullets to take down an enemy. It is ridiculous. First off, Sniper Rifles. In real life one of those 50 cal bullets (go look on Google to see how big they are) take the enemy down in one shot, easily. But in COD it takes multiple bullets unless you get a headshot. And don't even get me started on putting a silencer on a sniper. So what got me fed up with this is today, I snuck up on  a "noob" fired my whole clip of my Scar-H and he actually had time to turn his body all the way around and fire two rounds in to me and im dead. Like **bleep** Yo. I shot him squarely in the back. A whole clip mind you. And what does he do. pow pow and Deanster is dead. I like Hardcore TDM in terms of the realistic damage. It is pretty much 1 shot kill in Hardcore TDM. They should put that in the normal modes. Maybe not 1 shot kill like Hardcore but pretty close. In real life you could fire 1 bullet from an M9 pistol an I would be down on the ground crying a like a big baby asking to die. You know why? Cuzz I just got shot with a frigging gun, they are made to kill. I hope IW makes a patch for my issue, but I highly doubt they will..

Scar-H takes people down without stopping power between 3-5 chest shots (I believe haven't played in months). Oh btw most sniper rifles CAN be silenced this includes the 50 cal. So I believe you failed.

Rant Completed:.
500 Exp
New Title *Unlocked*
Cry Baby
New Emblem *Unlocked*
Message 21 of 25 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1802 posts

May 19, 2010
SUPPORT THE CHANGE: http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ideas/2010/03/17/change-your-playstation-network-id/sig1
Message 22 of 25 (9 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1244 posts

May 19, 2010

JD-KS wrote:

Deansterdpc wrote:

I think that in the normal game modes, it takes way too many bullets to take down an enemy. It is ridiculous. First off, Sniper Rifles. In real life one of those 50 cal bullets (go look on Google to see how big they are) take the enemy down in one shot, easily. But in COD it takes multiple bullets unless you get a headshot. And don't even get me started on putting a silencer on a sniper. So what got me fed up with this is today, I snuck up on  a "noob" fired my whole clip of my Scar-H and he actually had time to turn his body all the way around and fire two rounds in to me and im dead. Like **bleep** Yo. I shot him squarely in the back. A whole clip mind you. And what does he do. pow pow and Deanster is dead. I like Hardcore TDM in terms of the realistic damage. It is pretty much 1 shot kill in Hardcore TDM. They should put that in the normal modes. Maybe not 1 shot kill like Hardcore but pretty close. In real life you could fire 1 bullet from an M9 pistol an I would be down on the ground crying a like a big baby asking to die. You know why? Cuzz I just got shot with a frigging gun, they are made to kill. I hope IW makes a patch for my issue, but I highly doubt they will..

Scar-H takes people down without stopping power between 3-5 chest shots (I believe haven't played in months). Oh btw most sniper rifles CAN be silenced this includes the 50 cal. So I believe you failed.

Called Aim Smiley Tongue

As for the topic of the thread if you like how it is in hardcore then just play hardcore instead of imposing something like this on the whole community. IW isn't going to make everything 1 bullet kill like in hardcore because one person cried over it.

Message 23 of 25 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
401 posts

May 20, 2010

Deansterdpc wrote:

Maybe it's your upload speed? 

Okay - me = not techy at all.  BUT this is a topic with my fellow clan, and they mentioned doing a connection speed test (they offered the site speedtest.net - there might be other sites though?). 

Because apparently if you have a low upload speed and the guy you're battling it out with has a high upload speed, then his shots register first.  I did the test and while I bought "highspeed" mine is only 0.44Mbps... whereas it should apparently have no less than 1.0 Mbps.  I've now upgraded my internet even further to "super" highspeed lol... so I'm hoping that will make a difference! 

Message 24 of 25 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1240 posts

May 20, 2010

Well i agree and disagree, its not that it takes too much bullets. It all comes down to how good of a connection you have. Pretty much if you are not host our dont have a good connection then it will take you a whole damn clip to kill someone while it takes them 1 or 2 shots to kill you. I dont agree with hardcore, it is the same thing as regular when you dont have a perfect connection. Ive shot people 2-3 times with an assault rifle to have them shoot me once with a damn pistol and kill me..The host has probably a 0 ping while everyone else has 50-100 ping depending on how close you are to the host so the host has virtually no lag at all making it take 1 shot to kill people while it takes 2-3 for me to kill him..Hardcore is the biggest campfest of anything around and being as it take 1-2 shots to kill someone is even worse all people do in hardcore is camp wait for someone to run by and shoot 1 time and they are dead..

Message 25 of 25 (9 Views)
0 Likes