Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
108 posts

Re: Something Awesome about Modern Warfare 2!

Feb 27, 2010
if you can't keep up with how the game works on your end, then stop playing and move on to other FPS games. you see a game, you list all of the cons instead of focusing on the pros.
mikoisepic
Message 51 of 59 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
149 posts

Feb 27, 2010
yeah start time is incredible
If the way you play the game is the way you live your life you should have some Platinum trophies.
houdrummer Trophy Card
Message 52 of 59 (17 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Feb 28, 2010

yeah, people like to hate on the game. i know that people people camp about 24/7 in this game, but it's a game. people getting mad isn't going to change anything.

i have to admit though, people take too much advantage to what the game offers, such as...

1. Nukes - people camp to get a harrier, the chopper gunner/ AC130, then BAM! nuked! all because of camping.

2. Shotguns as a secondary weapon - people running around with lightweight/marathon and akimbo ranegers or models 1887 24/7

3. Crappy spawn points - camping at other persons spawn because they know that MW2 has crappy spawning so, they know you'll spawn in front of them

so yeah, i say you see them do it, you do it. thats what i do. ( eye for and eye )

Message 53 of 59 (17 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 1, 2010

yes i too love this game. I hate when people just try to run a game into the ground. No i don't like commando or the danger close class with GL attached but there is a thing called ADAPTATION. If you cant adapt to new features or perks in a game then you shouldn't be playing it then  lol.....that guy up there is prolly a Call of Duty Hater trying to get responses lol

Message 54 of 59 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1755 posts

Mar 2, 2010

Sticky_Greens wrote:
And before you know it, you're getting spawned from behind, spawning infront of people, get noobtubed across the map with danger close, before you know it, a dude runs a total of 20ft in a span of 0.5 seconds while getting shot 15 times, initiating an A.I controlled TELIPORTATION kill (Marathon/Lightweight/Commando), before you know it, you die from a guy corner camping with a heartbeatsensor, and before you know it, a noob that goes 7-16 get a choppa from a 3 killstreak (hardline + care package), to get 15 kills (1500 points) to completely win the game in a TDM, before you know it you relize half the game comes down to connection to host because of the horrible cheap skate p2p, and before you know it you realize this game is a broken POS.

Message Edited by Sticky_Greens on 02-22-2010 04:09 AM

this guy speaks the truth and i love it

Check out my clan at shadowcompanyhq.com, tell them I sent you Photobucket
Message 55 of 59 (17 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 3, 2010

Look what I found in Afghan today! the true Easter egg!

let me know where else i can post this..

Message 56 of 59 (17 Views)
First Son
20 posts

Mar 3, 2010

Me too!!

Bill Gates is a very rich man today... and do you want to know why? The answer is one word: versions. - Dave Barry

Message 57 of 59 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
702 posts

Mar 5, 2010

The best part about MW2 is when I turn it off

Message 58 of 59 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2616 posts

Mar 8, 2010

i love mw2!

even if i am still a noob(my 1st FPS game)

even after i die and spawn infront of the same person that killed me!!! :smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:

but imho i still love playing it.

Photobucket
Message 59 of 59 (17 Views)
0 Likes