Uncharted Territory
1563 posts

Re: Seriously, stop playing MW2 already.

Jan 15, 2011

Lueko, you are the type of kid who if I were to go 22-0 using the same setup as you, or hell even the classes you're given until you unlock create a class, you would report me for cheating because 12 out of those 22 kills was me picking your ass off while you sit in your courner with guns and perks you thing EVERYONE should use. EVERYONE should use the perks you use because OBVIOUSLY you are always correct. THERE SHOULD ONLY BE ONE CLASS and you should get to make it because otherwise they are cheating.

"Oh you're using a sniper rifle? REPORT!"

"Oh you're using ghost? REPORT!"

"You killed me over and over again? REPORT"

Basically you are the best case to make against everyone thinking that they are MLG ultra elite pro and you can only die from something that is unbalanced. To be honest, Black Ops is the most balanced game so far. And again to be honest I can say it is one of the most boring. There was no imbalance with CoD4 or MW2 except with the 14 year old average community bitching that they can't possibly have died. They realize when they get into a game like Black Ops, which is about 90% "balanced" out, that "balance" is not the problem.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 43 (122 Views)
Survivor
2785 posts

Jan 15, 2011

Wow, a company decided to screw over their fanbase and ignore their last game, making it nearly unplayable without getting hacked. How do we solve this? Oh I know! by going out and buying their next game. Surely this will teach them that we expect quality products from them. You do realize that this "solution" is only going to make things worse don't you?

And honestly, I tried Black Ops, and I thought it was boring, just like W@W. I guess I just prefer the Modern Warfare games. I usually just play COD4 now. but if I feel the need to screw around with pro perks and custom KS, I would rather just play MW2 than spend another $60 feeding those idiots at Activision.

Feel free to add my newer account NatalieG_

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 43 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2321 posts

Jan 15, 2011

If Activision could have put in a kill switch in MW2 and every other CoD title if they could...

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 43 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12345 posts

Jan 15, 2011

Desigation15 wrote:

Lueko, you are the type of kid who if I were to go 22-0 using the same setup as you, or hell even the classes you're given until you unlock create a class, you would report me for cheating because 12 out of those 22 kills was me picking your *** off while you sit in your courner with guns and perks you thing EVERYONE should use. EVERYONE should use the perks you use because OBVIOUSLY you are always correct. THERE SHOULD ONLY BE ONE CLASS and you should get to make it because otherwise they are cheating.

"Oh you're using a sniper rifle? REPORT!"

"Oh you're using ghost? REPORT!"

"You killed me over and over again? REPORT"

Basically you are the best case to make against everyone thinking that they are MLG ultra elite pro and you can only die from something that is unbalanced. To be honest, Black Ops is the most balanced game so far. And again to be honest I can say it is one of the most boring. There was no imbalance with CoD4 or MW2 except with the 14 year old average community bitching that they can't possibly have died. They realize when they get into a game like Black Ops, which is about 90% "balanced" out, that "balance" is not the problem.

Photobucket

Interesting, this has absolutely nothing to do with this thread or topic.  Seems to me you just like having a excuse to let out your personal bias and animosity towards me.  I bet you didn't even read anything in the OP, you just saw my name and jumped on the opportunity to attack. 

It seems like a while since I last saw you in these boards.  Yet another person who jumped on the bandwagon of 'disagree with leuko and attack him' trend.  

Natalie445 wrote:

Wow, a company decided to screw over their fanbase and ignore their last game, making it nearly unplayable without getting hacked. How do we solve this? Oh I know! by going out and buying their next game. Surely this will teach them that we expect quality products from them. You do realize that this "solution" is only going to make things worse don't you?

And honestly, I tried Black Ops, and I thought it was boring, just like W@W. I guess I just prefer the Modern Warfare games. I usually just play COD4 now. but if I feel the need to screw around with pro perks and custom KS, I would rather just play MW2 than spend another $60 feeding those idiots at Activision.

That is actually a very valid point.  However, for the people who will buy COD games regardless, they should probably consider moving to BO if they want to play a fair game without the worry of being hacked and having their stats wiped.  Plus BO improved greatly on a lot of the imbalances that MW2 created.

If anything they should buy the game to support Treyarch, who honestly seems to be trying to make the COD series better and more balanced.   Because if people keep playing MW2, then Activision will see that people are willing to play a hacked broken game with no support, and may actually encourage Activison to skimp even further on the QC.

moho-foe wrote:

If Activision could have put in a kill switch in MW2 and every other CoD title if they could...

Photobucket

Actually, they can pull the cord anytime they want with the COD4 and MW2 servers, rendering them unplayable online.  

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 43 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
135 posts

Jan 15, 2011

I hate to say this but Leukp OP has a very good point.... 

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 43 (122 Views)
First Son
15 posts

Jan 15, 2011

He Man i dont know whats in your pipe but BLACK OPS SUCKS!!!! The Graphics are terrible, The sounds would be better if it came from a tin can with a handful of firecrackers in it! AND The lagging is pathetic!! I traded my copy of CRAP OPS in for GT5. And went back to MW2. Where the graphics sound and gameplay are 10x what treyarch could create. Treyarch is a disgrace to the Call of Duty Title. END OF STORY

So intead of trolling around bashing everyone who plays a REAL GAME, instead of a lagging pile, if you dont have anything to add to a post thats helpful to the orginal question KEEP IT TO YOURSELF!!

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 43 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12345 posts

Jan 15, 2011

beltfed06 wrote:

He Man i dont know whats in your pipe but BLACK OPS SUCKS!!!! The Graphics are terrible, The sounds would be better if it came from a tin can with a handful of firecrackers in it! AND The lagging is pathetic!! I traded my copy of CRAP OPS in for GT5. And went back to MW2. Where the graphics sound and gameplay are 10x what treyarch could create. Treyarch is a disgrace to the Call of Duty Title. END OF STORY

So intead of trolling around bashing everyone who plays a REAL GAME, instead of a lagging pile, if you dont have anything to add to a post thats helpful to the orginal question KEEP IT TO YOURSELF!!

The only COD I would consider a 'real' game would be COD4.  Every other released is basically the same old gimmicky stuff.  MW2 went overboard with all the ridiculous perks, killstreaks and horribly unbalanced gameplay, but at least Treyarch is trying to fix those mistakes with BO..  And I respect them for that.  Look at IW, they promised a fix for noob tubes and the fuel rock glitch for months but never did anything about it.. now look at the game. It's as broken as it can possibly get.  Treyarch may be significantly less experienced than IW, but they are honestly trying and have already proven they support their game much more than IW ever did for MW2.

If you want to talk about real games, perhaps you should give the Killzone series a try.   In terms of graphics, quality of sound, quality of gameplay and support from the devs... Guerrilla trumps any COD developer by at least 100x's.  The COD series to me is more of a 'filler' for when the good games come out.  

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 43 (122 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Jan 15, 2011

I'll play what ever game I prefer and I prefer MW2. Black Ops just isn't my cup of tea, and no I don't suck at it, I just don't enjoy it.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 43 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
312 posts

Jan 15, 2011

Why do you even care about people going back to MW2? Can't find easy kills anymore? Quickscopers are easy to kill so I don't know why you're bothered by that... and since you're going to be moving on to KZ3 in the future, why are you even posting this?

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 43 (122 Views)
Lombax Warrior
180 posts

Jan 15, 2011

Why would I play Modern Warfare 2...? Oh I dunno...maybe because Black Ops is a repetitive and trite piece of **** that would only appease the lowest common denominator.

Together Alone.
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 43 (122 Views)
0 Likes