Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 04 2013
By: radioheadORgtfo First Son 14 posts

SOOO league started over?

[ Edited ]
4 replies 149 views Edited Jan 4, 2013

I **bleep** my way to Master top 10 for season 1.  I hoped that meant that from now on I would only play with and against other top players.  Instead they reset the league (making EVERYONE quit playing it) to have to level up again?  

Treyarch League is not about leveleing.  it is about not playing in pub team **bleep**.  Now you reset it. **bleep**?  Does Treyarch have no idea **bleep** they are doing?

Edit: inappropriate language removed

Message 1 of 5 (149 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Re: SOOO league started over?

Jan 4, 2013

The reason I play league is so I don't have to play with the terrible that is pub games, now they reset that?  Are Treyarch 5-heads with downs?  **bleep** are they thinking? 

We play in league so we don't have to play with or against these pub baddies....and you reset all of that....meaning league is now over -- no one wants a part of it.

Good JOb Treyarch,you live yp to your standards.

Message 2 of 5 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2463 posts

Jan 4, 2013

if you would have read the league info, when it was up.  i dont know where i saw it, but i know i read it.   the league goes on a month to month basis.  starting over every month.  why they do it like that i dont know, but you should have known about it since you were playing the league games.

Message 3 of 5 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14487 posts

Jan 4, 2013
I hope that first bleep was schlepped.

Anyway, if League games are about "not playing in pub team" then how does resetting it on a monthly basis change that?

To teach is a moment's superiority; not to, everlasting.

Fabulous!
Message 4 of 5 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2463 posts

Jan 4, 2013

not sure.   but i stopped plpaying league after gettin annhillated.   really good players will "sandbag" games.  meaning, do crappier than normal just to get a lower rating and be put with the not so good people so they can really whoop on them.

Message 5 of 5 (124 Views)
0 Likes