Jul 06 2010
By: jbackhouse Splicer 90 posts

Problem with Modern Warfare 2

12 replies 3 views Edited Jul 6, 2010

With all of these posts about how kids are going to kill them selves or buy an xbox over simple dlc prooves that 70% of MW2 players are impatient little kids. That is why I want Black Ops to be as gory as possible and not be "noob" friendly so it attracts gamers who can wait a day for some new maps.

Message 1 of 13 (3 Views)
Wastelander
657 posts

Re: Problem with Modern Warfare 2

Jul 6, 2010

jbackhouse wrote:

With all of these posts about how kids are going to kill them selves or buy an xbox over simple dlc prooves that 70% of MW2 players are impatient little kids. That is why I want Black Ops to be as gory as possible and not be "noob" friendly so it attracts gamers who can wait a day for some new maps.

THIS MAN SPEAKS THE TRUTH!

--------------------------------------------------------
Feeling froggy? Take a leap.

BF3 Stats
Message 2 of 13 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
683 posts

Jul 6, 2010

T.R.U.

DDM (Do Damge Mafia): face2007
Message 3 of 13 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1546 posts

Jul 6, 2010

jbackhouse wrote:

With all of these posts about how kids are going to kill them selves or buy an xbox over simple dlc prooves that 70% of MW2 players are impatient little kids.

Kudos to this comment. Its sad that people cant wait, look, we are getting it. Be happy with that.

Message 4 of 13 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
657 posts

Jul 6, 2010
I would like to add, however, that if a company were professional and understood its market, it would at least let people know when something would be released, considering how much demand for it there likely is. Just a thought. I'm sure if many people knew when to expect it, they wouldn't have as much trouble waiting.
--------------------------------------------------------
Feeling froggy? Take a leap.

BF3 Stats
Message 5 of 13 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
90 posts

Jul 6, 2010

TheSwigz wrote:
I would like to add, however, that if a company were professional and understood its market, it would at least let people know when something would be released, considering how much demand for it there likely is. Just a thought. I'm sure if many people knew when to expect it, they wouldn't have as much trouble waiting.
Ya well... thats what we get for not having to pay for online.

Message 6 of 13 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1546 posts

Jul 6, 2010

jbackhouse wrote:

TheSwigz wrote:

Well do you want to pay for online

Message 7 of 13 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
387 posts

Jul 6, 2010

TheSwigz wrote:

Iw does tell the community when to expect it. But they have no control at what time it will be on the PSN Store.

Message 8 of 13 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
90 posts

Jul 6, 2010

mybro92 wrote:

jbackhouse wrote:

TheSwigz wrote:

Well do you want to pay for online

No I'd rather wait a month and not know when they will come out and have my money than spend it just to get 5 maps earlier than 360.

Message 9 of 13 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

Jul 6, 2010

TheSwigz wrote:

its not like they said it would come out some day at some time, it comes out today (july 6th) when the store updates around 5 pm pst, hmm it seems i know when it comes out I MUST BE A GOD !!!!. how is it then that you do not know when it comes out. but then again im sure you have a masters in business and sony should offer you the CEO position so you can run their company.  

Message 10 of 13 (3 Views)
0 Likes