MW2: 5th Prestige Level 70
fallenangel38
Message 1 of 35 (7 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1293 posts

Re: Post the number of legit nukes you got, here~

Aug 31, 2010

1 and It was on a sub account just messing around in a free for all. I went 35 and 2 I think after the nuke went off. I guess I don't really have any because I play SnD. Although some clan members and I have been trying to get a nuke on SnD. Its a very tedious task to say the least. Everything must fall in to place perfectly. I think that there is a possibility it may happen the closest we have gotten Is 22-0.

For being wrong is erroneously associated with failure. when in fact to be proven wrong should be celebrated, for it is elevating someone to a new level of understanding, furthering awareness.
Message 2 of 35 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1889 posts

Aug 31, 2010

0 - I have no nukes yet. I play tdm, ffa, and lately search and I just can't get one. I have only really tried a couple times.

My longest kill streak though is 26 in hardcore tdm on derail and that was with a pred/harrier/pavelow and the pred didn't get me a kill so really in my head I could of had a nuke.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 35 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2293 posts

Aug 31, 2010

0!

and not even trying xD

Photobucket
Message 4 of 35 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
229 posts

Aug 31, 2010

Zero. I've never even bothered selecting nuke as one of my killstreaks. I almost always use predator missile, harrier, and either emergency airdrop or pavelow.

Message 5 of 35 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
538 posts

Aug 31, 2010

3 and I'm not bothering anymore. I end up thinking about the nuke so much that it detracts from the fun of the game.

"What part of 'it's a game' don't you understand. If you get angry because of a game, please don't ever go to the DMV."
Message 6 of 35 (7 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1008 posts

Aug 31, 2010

Wow I actually thought that i would be one of those guys here that have fewer nukes, but i see how everyone plays different game modes other than the typical nuke-getting gametypes like groundwar and domination.

I'm also surprised at the guy trying to get a nuke in snd. that is almost impossible, going 22-0 is already remarkable.

MW2: 5th Prestige Level 70
fallenangel38
Message 7 of 35 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
702 posts

Aug 31, 2010

4 and damn proud of it

Message 8 of 35 (7 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1293 posts

Aug 31, 2010

fallenangel38 wrote:

Wow I actually thought that i would be one of those guys here that have fewer nukes, but i see how everyone plays different game modes other than the typical nuke-getting gametypes like groundwar and domination.

I'm also surprised at the guy trying to get a nuke in snd. that is almost impossible, going 22-0 is already remarkable.

Yeah its my friend trying to get it. He has a cap card so we are helping him. We basically just run recon for him and let them know where the enemy is and he goes and kills them lol. Its actually a lot of fun you guys should try it with a full party. You may have to lose a round or 2 on purpose but its a blast.

For being wrong is erroneously associated with failure. when in fact to be proven wrong should be celebrated, for it is elevating someone to a new level of understanding, furthering awareness.
Message 9 of 35 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
624 posts

Aug 31, 2010

fallenangel38 wrote:

refer to the title.

i have 8 atm =/

I have 16 so far. But then I stopped playing MW2 Smiley Tongue

I find that it just gets me really worked up if I get a good killstreak going only to be killed in some pathetic way. I just get too tense.

My best game achievement? Probably 10th 65 on CoD W@W.

Get your Portable ID!

Check out my Youtube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/FunkyBarnes
Message 10 of 35 (7 Views)
0 Likes