Jun 20 2011
By: UrbanDestroyer I Only Post Everything 1103 posts

Please patch knife lunge distance.

2 replies 69 views Edited Jun 20, 2011

Just don't include the lunge at all, really. Why do we need it? It only frustrates people who know that bullets are supposed to hit people, not curve around them a la Wanted. It's a last resort, point blank tool of defense. Just a simple slash. Maybe include a few different animations with the same distance to attract the people who ADD ZOMG I LOOK SO COOL LIKE A JAPEENEEZ SOORDZMUHN HIYAAA!....

But relaly. I was playign with the L96 in a private match with a few people and they started cheating with ballistic knives and knives (we had set the rules.) I noticed I was getting lunged from ridiculously far away. Thew ay the character moves when he lunges, no one can lunge that far moving in that manner. He'd have to jump.

Message 1 of 3 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2031 posts

Re: Please patch knife lunge distance.

Jun 20, 2011

I say, just reduce it.  If theres no lunge we have a glitchy, messed up Knife move like in Black Ops where if you knife someone from 2 Cm away, you dont get the kill but then if youre 5 feet away, you glide your way on over to them and get an insta-kill...

Message 2 of 3 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
111 posts

Re: Please patch knife lunge distance.

Jun 20, 2011

I would say the knifing is a bit inonsistent at times but Treyarch and activision are too busy milking Blops with their next DLC

Photobucket
Message 3 of 3 (69 Views)
0 Likes