Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Splicer
46 posts

Re: Parents, do you see that little "M" in the bottom corner?

Jan 15, 2010
I hate kids, especially those who have a mic. They are really annoying, and im sick and tired of hearing their light and annoying voices. They sound like my 5 year old cousin, but even more annoying. I just want to yell at them, STOP PLAYING MW2 AND PLAY YOUR Wii. (and grow some balls and hit puberty for god's sake)
Ramirez! Here's a ruler, now go measure the universe!
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 66 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Jan 15, 2010

firstdbzmaker wrote:
lol nobody cares nowadays, my little cousing was playing cod4 when he was 5....he is now playing mw2 at 7 years :smileytongue:

Its crap like this that ruin games like COD, GTA and any other Rated M games for us adults.  You obviously think, its "cool" that your little cousin plays COD at a first grade level.  But then if he does something wrong (which I hope he never does) and blames it on his addiction of rated M games. Then his parents and all media will pick up on it and blame the video game industry like many other lazy parents have done before. Yeah, thats really "cool".  Parents who are too dam lazy to pay attention to the ESRB are irresponsible and the real reason many developers get sued because lil Billy thought it'd be funny to copy an act from a rated M game to someone else.

Yeah, really cool.

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 66 (28 Views)
Wastelander
760 posts

Jan 15, 2010

kudos_1981 wrote:

Notorious-SRJ wrote:
BTW, if you sound like you you didn't hit puberty yet Sony made the voice changer feature for you guys.

you finally made me realize what its really for....and going high pitch for those embarassed that they are too old to be playing video games? lol!
This isn't the 90's man. Nobody is too old to play video games, especially ones like these. I remember reading a statistic saying that the average age of gamers was something like 32.
u aware?

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 66 (28 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Jan 16, 2010

I got my PS3 when I was 16. My first four games were Fallout 3, Oblivion, Resistance 2, and Dead Space (I don't play DS though... that's my dad's, haha)

They're all M games, but I never got a mic until last Christmas (Rock Band mics 'cause I'm ghetto. xD )

I now have Rock Band 2 and MW2 (T and M I believe) and I RARELY talk on my mic. I always have it plugged in, but I use it to tell someone where enemies are and stuff. If people are being annoying, I mute them or leave. Yeah, some little 12 year old or so was calling me a camper because I got 2 kills in a row on Rundown in a place that I was only in for 15 seconds. The way I see it, in America, you can get your driver's permit at 16. If you're mature enough to drive, then you should be mature enough to play an M game. (btw, I'm 17 now, I've had my PS3 for a year.)

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 66 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
605 posts

Jan 16, 2010

rockband mics work on other games?

out of curiosity, my RB mic is for wii yet it is still a USB, can it work?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 66 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
528 posts

Jan 16, 2010

firstdbzmaker wrote:
lol nobody cares nowadays, my little cousing was playing cod4 when he was 5....he is now playing mw2 at 7 years :smileytongue:

And his parents are brain dead?

Rant Completed:.
500 Exp
New Title *Unlocked*
Cry Baby
New Emblem *Unlocked*
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 66 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
285 posts

Jan 16, 2010

maidixiewreck wrote:
I hate kids, especially those who have a mic. They are really annoying, and im sick and tired of hearing their light and annoying voices. They sound like my 5 year old cousin, but even more annoying. I just want to yell at them, STOP PLAYING MW2 AND PLAY YOUR Wii. (and grow some balls and hit puberty for god's sake)

... so they can play call of duty modern warfare reflex. lol right?

You will SHOOT your eye out!
Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 66 (28 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
958 posts

Jan 16, 2010

Notorious-SRJ wrote:
BTW, if you sound like you you didn't hit puberty yet Sony made the voice changer feature for you guys.

Oh man really?Does it allow you to change your voice to a female robot?Mech assault let you change it to that... good times...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 66 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
528 posts

Jan 16, 2010

bountyhunter27x wrote:

rockband mics work on other games?

out of curiosity, my RB mic is for wii yet it is still a USB, can it work?

Pretty sure it will since it is a USB mic. I also use the Rock Band mic, which isn't that good of an idea but other people can actually hear me.

Rant Completed:.
500 Exp
New Title *Unlocked*
Cry Baby
New Emblem *Unlocked*
Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 66 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
315 posts

Jan 16, 2010
Nice thread. A lot of people think that whenever a 13 year-old gets shot, they curse uncontrollably; but whenever I do, I just keep playing. Then again, I'm a bit of a rarity. I blame sorely the parents for getting their 11 year-olds things like Modern Warfare 2 or GTA4. They never pay attention to the things the game is rated for, like drugs, sexual themes, etc. They just don't want to seem like bad parents so they blame it on the company. Last time I checked, Mature has an M in it. They do the same thing with television. I played my first M-rated game at 7. Because it was mature, my dad explained how I shouldn't imitate anything in it, just enjoy it. I have grown up with great parents, and because of it, I won't do anything stupid, like beat an elderly woman to death and say "I thought I could escape the police after I did it like on Grand Theft Auto 4. I thought I'd only get one star."
I can lick my elbow.
Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 66 (28 Views)