Reply
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/31/2008
Offline
219 posts
 

Re: Parents, do you see that little "M" in the bottom corner?

Jan 15, 2010

a24fan wrote:
Im 13, I dont scream and cry. If you hear any 13 year olds being little dbags....just punch them.... their a disgrace....

 

MY 13 y.o. and even my 8 y.o. know the difference between THEIR and THEY'RE.  I can think of something you should probably be doing instead of playing mature rated games.  HA!
The loudest opinions are always generated by the smallest of minds
I've made over a million dollars playing a video game
Message 31 of 66 (31 Views)
Reply
Last Guardian
Registered: 12/03/2004
Offline
12345 posts
 

Re: Parents, do you see that little "M" in the bottom corner?

Jan 15, 2010

bountyhunter27x wrote:

that means not for children, I say this game for 15+

 

NOT 9+




It's actually 17+. And I agree, I bet 85% of all the posters here in this forum are preteens. Mostly because parents suck at parenting nowadays.
Message 32 of 66 (31 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 01/04/2010
Offline
299 posts
 

Re: Parents, do you see that little "M" in the bottom corner?

Jan 15, 2010

The only way young kids will stop playing this is when parents stop paying into their habits.

 

In today's life you need a cell phone, the internet, a wicked signature for your online gaming.

 Or so that's how the kids are leading their parents to believe.

Message 33 of 66 (31 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 05/24/2009
Offline
10 posts
 

Re: Parents, do you see that little "M" in the bottom corner?

Jan 15, 2010

Its Crazy you think thats bad im 18 and i got into a room and a 12 year old says move you dumb **bleep** and umm im white and i asked him how old he was and he goes "why do you wanna know i anit your kid" and i go "dont you got school" and he goes ya schooling you and i said "look get the **bleep** out of here or go to bed becuase i anit gonna argue with a kid" . and he got his dad on the headset and i told his dad i said "look man your sons on here calling people names and **bleep** all were tryin to do is play the game" and he told his get to "go get the **bleep** to bed now" exact words but yelling at him it was funny but i bet that kid got his ass beat lol but really ages 7-12 shouldnt be on here thats that

 

 

 

Message 34 of 66 (31 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 01/18/2008
Offline
607 posts
 

Re: Parents, do you see that little "M" in the bottom corner?

Jan 15, 2010

bcarr92 wrote:

Its Crazy you think thats bad im 18 and i got into a room and a 12 year old says move you dumb **bleep** and umm im white and i asked him how old he was and he goes "why do you wanna know i anit your kid" and i go "dont you got school" and he goes ya schooling you and i said "look get the **bleep** out of here or go to bed becuase i anit gonna argue with a kid" . and he got his dad on the headset and i told his dad i said "look man your sons on here calling people names and **bleep** all were tryin to do is play the game" and he told his get to "go get the **bleep** to bed now" exact words but yelling at him it was funny but i bet that kid got his ass beat lol but really ages 7-12 shouldnt be on here thats that

 

 

 


 

Umm, what?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 35 of 66 (31 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 01/04/2010
Offline
299 posts
 

Re: Parents, do you see that little "M" in the bottom corner?

Jan 15, 2010
It is Capitalism, not communism.   If you restrict gamers rights to improve you're leaving less for yourself.  Think about it.
Message 36 of 66 (31 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 04/03/2009
Offline
390 posts
 

Re: Parents, do you see that little "M" in the bottom corner?

Jan 15, 2010
LEAVE THE 9 YEAR OLDS PLAY!!!...my kd is up because of them



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 37 of 66 (31 Views)
Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 10/13/2009
Offline
2052 posts
 

Re: Parents, do you see that little "M" in the bottom corner?

Jan 15, 2010

I`ve heard guys yelling every swear word in the book while I hear a kid cry in the background.

 

In CoD4, I heard some kid was telling a guy to shut up......BECAUSE HE WAS BLACK. :smileyindifferent: 

 photo 77fc1ce2-cb52-4a96-a32f-4b687a5d219a_zps58b38293.jpg
Message 38 of 66 (31 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/07/2008
Offline
1566 posts
 

Re: Parents, do you see that little "M" in the bottom corner?

Jan 15, 2010

and00123 wrote:
LEAVE THE 9 YEAR OLDS PLAY!!!...my kd is up because of them

I know a few 9 - 12 year olds who would own you.

NEWS: After a warning from Belgium, the terror alert level in France has been upgraded from 'RUN' to 'HIDE', authorities have been told to prepare for further increases in the alert level to 'SURRENDER' and possibly even 'COLLABERATE' should the security condition continue to degrade.
Message 39 of 66 (31 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 10/13/2009
Offline
2052 posts
 

Re: Parents, do you see that little "M" in the bottom corner?

Jan 15, 2010

Girl_With_A_Gun wrote:

bcarr92 wrote:

Its Crazy you think thats bad im 18 and i got into a room and a 12 year old says move you dumb **bleep** and umm im white and i asked him how old he was and he goes "why do you wanna know i anit your kid" and i go "dont you got school" and he goes ya schooling you and i said "look get the **bleep** out of here or go to bed becuase i anit gonna argue with a kid" . and he got his dad on the headset and i told his dad i said "look man your sons on here calling people names and **bleep** all were tryin to do is play the game" and he told his get to "go get the **bleep** to bed now" exact words but yelling at him it was funny but i bet that kid got his ass beat lol but really ages 7-12 shouldnt be on here thats that

 

 

 


 

Umm, what?
That`s pretty much what I thought. :smileytongue:
Grammar. Ever heard of it? I didn`t think so. 

 

 photo 77fc1ce2-cb52-4a96-a32f-4b687a5d219a_zps58b38293.jpg
Message 40 of 66 (31 Views)
Reply
0 Likes