Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 05 2011
By: Duke_The_Nuke69 Sackboy 477 posts

Ok guys seriously this is getting annoying

15 replies 37 views Edited Feb 5, 2011

So I'm playing black ops right and get knifed by some guy that was 50 feet away from me.  I ask my teammates how this guy is able to do that and they say it's something stupid called commando.  So after the game ends I buy the commando gun and test it out.  I get into the next game and try knifing people from far away but it doesn't work, am I using this gun wrong or were my teammates lying about commando letting you knife from far away?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 16 (37 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1795 posts

Re: Ok guys seriously this is getting annoying

Feb 5, 2011

If you are playing modern warfare 2 commando is a perk you must apply and level it up to have that ability. If you are playing black ops you need to use scout and level it up. Since you said "gun" Im gonna assume you are playing blk ops

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 16 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
477 posts

Feb 5, 2011

CAIN-MARKO wrote:

If you are playing modern warfare 2 commando is a perk you must apply and level it up to have that ability. If you are playing black ops you need to use scout and level it up. Since you said "gun" Im gonna assume you are playing blk ops

I would assume that i'm playing black ops from the first sentence in my thread that reads "So I'm playing black ops"

I was playing on havana and got knifed by some guy far away from me and my teammates said it was some stupid commando crap that treyarch put into the game.  I bought the gun but have yet been able to recreate the long distance knife.  Is there a special attachment I need to put on my commando even though people say not to put anything on commando because it's a good gun.  Or are my teammates lying to me and that guy was hacking which i should report him for cheating.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 16 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1795 posts

Feb 5, 2011

SCOUT PERK! NOTHING TO DUE WITH GUN! PRO OUT THE SCOUT PERK AND YOU CAN ADD TO THE KNIFE INSANITY ALSO!

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 16 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1589 posts

Feb 5, 2011

dont pay attention to this troll.  he does this all the time, he knows what hes doing.  he does these dumb threads trying to get a rise out of people.  A troll plain and simple.

TheBIG_Lebowski
The Dude Abides.
(OO≡≡[][]≡≡OO) ///Motorsport
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 16 (37 Views)
Sackboy
477 posts

Feb 5, 2011

CAIN-MARKO wrote:

SCOUT PERK! NOTHING TO DUE WITH GUN! PRO OUT THE SCOUT PERK AND YOU CAN ADD TO THE KNIFE INSANITY ALSO!

What does the scout perk have to do with anything?  My teammates said it was commando....c o m m a n d o...commando!  I fail to see how this gun helps you knife from far away, there has to be some trick behind it and i'm asking the community for help.  I didn't ask for useless perks that don't solve the problem i'm having. 

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 16 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1795 posts

Feb 5, 2011

I appologize "steady aim pro" will increase your knifing ability but not enable you to knife from 50 feet.

To knife from 50 feet or across the map insert codmw2 and enjoy.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 16 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
477 posts

Feb 5, 2011

Mr_VonWolfhousen wrote:

Duke_The_Nuke69 wrote:

So I'm playing black ops right and get knifed by some guy that was 50 feet away from me.  I ask my teammates how this guy is able to do that and they say it's something stupid called commando.  So after the game ends I buy the commando gun and test it out.  I get into the next game and try knifing people from far away but it doesn't work, am I using this gun wrong or were my teammates lying about commando letting you knife from far away?

WOW ! It mite be time for you to stop play games dude. I haven't seen a more unintelligent post in the 2 year I have been posting messages on this forum. Let me key you in on something commando was a perk in MW2. That is step 1. Now commando is the M4 look alike gun in Black Ops .That would be step 2 kid. They were just ******* with you about commando from MW2 . The commando perk is not in Black Ops . I repeat commando is not in Black Ops OK kid.

I have played BO sence it came out and I've been is some real lagged out rooms but never been stabbed from 50 away. I think someone was exaggerating a bit much, or maybe they were using the tacticl knife. Other then that I don't know what to tell you and if you don't know what the tac knife is sorry for your stupidity. Now go wikiapedia "Black Ops game" and maybe you could learn something about the game and or make you less stupid.

Free userbarsFree userbarsFree userbarsFree userbarsFree userbarsFree userbarsFree userbarsFree userbars

I know more about this game than you do.  Like for instance tactical insertion makes a beeping sound when you put it down.  And how you can change your care package with hacker pro.  Also you can get more points by taking your teammates/enemies care packages.  You can also sprint longer with lightweight pro. 

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 16 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
214 posts

Feb 5, 2011

Evidently, you know nothing about this game if you think that commando helps you knife. If you want to knife far, use a ballistic knife, steady aim pro, and hax! Then, you will be smashed to death by a computer

When the rich wage war it's the poor who die.
Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - LilDragon3
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 16 (37 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1300 posts

Feb 5, 2011

Duke_The_Nuke69 wrote:

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRU7dCSX65m15X_smeDp1q5j5TDPdCDpPt27MpfynfFiva7EuyY&t=1

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 16 (37 Views)
0 Likes