Sackboy
422 posts

Re: No new improvements in Black Ops 2

May 24, 2012

Alright, I don't feel like picking apart the posts that were made and showing how some of the points you guys are attempting to aren't valid. I am sure you guys or gals are good people and such.

Would I like to see Call Of Duty get dedicated servers... yes. Just like I want to see fixes to things like spawns and game balancing. Like most things in life, I take the good with the bad. As bad as MW3 is sometimes, I'd rather play that than BF3. Call Of Duty isn't perfect, just better than it's competition.

The start of this thread was about how the OP researched Black Ops 2 and felt like it will be a letdown like MW3. Admits that he has no information about Black Ops 2 and it was too early to judge. Then judges Black Ops 2.

We know almost nothing about Black Ops 2. Again if you can look at World At War and then Black Ops, and declare that there were no changes... than you are blind. You must know nothing about Vahn. And if you really want changes and innovation in Call Of Duty (even though there is), than Vahn is your best chance. Go to Callofduty.com and start telling him your thoughts and opinions.

Just keep in mind that saying you want changes and innovation is easier than having to explain what changes and innovation should be made

Message 51 of 79 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
128 posts

May 25, 2012

I would actually like to have Activision change the problems, and belive me I already have asked them and pinted out several glitches and problems ect. but they just ended up deleting my account and ignored me even after I told them problems. That is why I will never buy another COD because Activision niether listens or talks with there community and they just ban or delete your forum account. I did do this on COD.com and it did no good. And yes, I do agree there are changes to WaW and Black Ops such as a majior graphics overhaul and the dogs killstreak ect. Sadly, I wish infinity ward would listen as well for the MW series has no improvements. Only new thing to it is survival and that seems like a rip off from treyarch's zombies. They ignored the complaints and problems as well. I also said that it was to early to judge this as well because sombody, cant remember there tag, pointed that out to me also and i admitted to that as well, but like you said you cant go through all this so its understandable. And I am confused. You said you would play BF3 over MW3 and then you said COD was better so just some confusion there.

Message 52 of 79 (103 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1225 posts

May 25, 2012

I mostly just want to actually buy a game not a beta and no FPS has given that luxury even though we keep paying full price for it. Where is the testing phase of development for these games or are we paying to be the testers for the games for a few months before they actually getting to work somewhat? If they keep getting all this money and can't fix the most simple of things in a simple and timely fashion then I honestly see no reason to buy the new one because the last one works just as well if not better.

"Call Of Duty isn't perfect, just better than it's competition." That is just an opinion. It is much easier than other FPS games and just plain out casual so it sells more but that doesn't make it better than any other game on the market.

Message 53 of 79 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
422 posts

May 25, 2012

Fortunate_one_95 wrote:

I would actually like to have Activision change the problems, and belive me I already have asked them and pinted out several glitches and problems ect. but they just ended up deleting my account and ignored me even after I told them problems. That is why I will never buy another COD because Activision niether listens or talks with there community and they just ban or delete your forum account. I did do this on COD.com and it did no good.

They don't just ban and delete and account because you complained or pointed out an issue. You obviously handle yourself in a bad way over there. They are plenty of people over at that site that starts threads about issues or complaints with past games.

Perhaps they thought you were a troll. How that could have happened is beyond me. What was your name over there? Perhaps I can find out why.

Message 54 of 79 (103 Views)
Lombax Warrior
128 posts

May 25, 2012

I am only dsaying what happened to me in my perssonel experience as. I looked back on the playstation fourms a while back and some guy complained about it as well. I may have come across harsh, i truly dont know. I wasnt yelling or calling them names or cursing stuff but maybe I was i dont man. And my profile/name on there was Fortunate_Son. You might not find it due to the fact it was deleted.

Message 55 of 79 (103 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1803 posts

May 27, 2012

I seen this vid about this topic =======> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGRDA7FibYs&feature=colike. He talks all about why CoD will never change and makes a good point .

Free userbarsFree userbarsFree userbarsFree userbars
Message 56 of 79 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
128 posts

May 28, 2012

Yea just watched it. Kinda does have quite a few good ones.

Message 57 of 79 (103 Views)
First Son
3 posts

May 31, 2012

I think they need to add quickscoping, I loved it in MW2 and I love it in MW3, Infinity Ward does a good job in making there games.

Message 58 of 79 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
128 posts

May 31, 2012

Quickscoping? O.K. I will admitt there is a slight bit of skill involved, but you guys make sniping look like a joke when in fact it is a very precision based way of killing and there is alot of skill invlolved to be able to be a good sniper. It is called a sniper rifle. You camp with it. If you are going to attack, there is this magical thing called an assault rifle. But then again, the COD series has yet to surprise me everything being the opposite. Guys with assault rifles camp while guys with sniper rifles assault. I see this more often than not.

Message 59 of 79 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
892 posts

May 31, 2012

Fortunate_one_95 wrote:

Yea I you make a good point and I see how bad this post was, sounded like a hater. But at least, and do give them credit for this, zombies is always interesting and brings somthing new to the game of zombies.

lmao, "sounding like a hater".  That's cute. 

ANYWAY!  You weren't sounding like a hater at all.  Those are just the facts.  It's a fact that CoD has been the same game since Modern Warfare.  It's a fact the only thing they do is change a few minimal things to make it look like a new game.  It's a fact they put very little effot (if any) into CoD every year, and they make a huge profit off of it.  Let's not forget what Bowling said before MW3 was released, "No longer are you getting the same experience every year"....and you STILL got the same thing with MW3, only it operates worse than MW2.

And hearing people say "ZOMG new guns, maps, attachments, killstreaks!"  makes me laugh; so you'd pay $60 every single year for a few changes?  How about a better story?  How about an engine that, while still feels like CoD in a way, gives you something new and exciting to learn?  How about dedicated servers?  How about legit graphics instead of 540p upscaled to 1080p?

Fun fact.  How many new attachments did MW3 bring over MW2?  I counted ONE, the hybrid sight.  And even the red-dot sight looks exactly like the one from MW1.  Bits and pieces of the campaign were ripped straight from MW2, and people wanna say "oh it's not the same".

Message 60 of 79 (103 Views)
0 Likes