Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3571 posts

Re: New maps worth to get?

Jun 29, 2008
I've asked the same question before, and my responses, were, "Don't get it, only one map is good and every skips them" <------That's all of my responses put into one. But i might get them just for fun.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 26 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8170 posts

Jun 29, 2008

Tropic wrote:

Yeah I'ts worth it.

• Creek is crazy fun. Definitely fun for snipers but you can pretty much use any gun there and get kills
  • Broadcast gives everyone a chances to win and I just had my most intense battle there.
  • Chinatown is ok imo. I don't really like because of how people can get to you and the spawn points are littered with the enemy
  • Killhouse is definitely fun. The only bad part is you can only do it on team tactical and cage match because the place is so small. But on team tactical this place is a must
Hope that helps.

Actually, I have never played it in either because I don't play them, but i have played that map more than any other of the new maps. Thatis a better map then shipment for private matches. So much fun. We did search and destroy there once, 4 v 4, and a guy went 11-3 crawling only... it was great..

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 26 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2983 posts

Jun 29, 2008

EKS_JigSaW wrote:
I like broadcast, grown to like chinatown but was hell at first with all the windows and camping spots, creek = snipers paradise and I've never played killhouse as it's not in domination/HQ/ or hardcore.

no they aint worth to get only good map is Broadcast and Creek sux for sniping idk y its so popular for snipers ur so easy to see and all those trees

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 26 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2956 posts

Jun 29, 2008

GET

THEM!

K2 Sig #2
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 26 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Umbrella Scientist
14247 posts

Jun 29, 2008

CheckMatey wrote:

EKS_JigSaW wrote:
I like broadcast, grown to like chinatown but was hell at first with all the windows and camping spots, creek = snipers paradise and I've never played killhouse as it's not in domination/HQ/ or hardcore.

no they aint worth to get only good map is Broadcast and Creek sux for sniping idk y its so popular for snipers ur so easy to see and all those trees

You just have to know where to snipe. I don't think you know the map too well. There are places in the map where you are pretty much untouchable if you know where they are and how to use them.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 26 (5 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3482 posts

Jun 29, 2008
Broadcast is my favorite of the new maps.  The third time I played it when the maps were released, I went 55-20 in tdm.  Chinatown is alright, as long as you know the map well.  I dont like creek very much, but I do get a lot of headshots there from walking up behind snipers. :smileyhappy:  Killhouse is a very fun map for private matches and such..

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 26 (5 Views)
0 Likes