Jun 26 2013
By: UrbanDestroyer I Only Post Everything 1103 posts

Never see anyone with Suppressors in Black Ops 2

2 replies 233 views Edited Jun 26, 2013

I just find it interesting. Haven't been playing much BO2 lately so I'm probably the lowest rank in the world. Anyway, I find that Black Ops 2 is an extremely friendly game to play however much you want! Ending with Black Ops 1, the suppressor was thew ay to go. I find that in Modern Warfare 3 i did noticeably worse because of the change in map design. The maps didn't feel like locations with power positions, they all kinda felt like arenas. Why is it that not running a suppressor is so great now? You never even see suppressors on the guys in the artwork. It's like it'sa ll loud, allt he time

Message 1 of 3 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14970 posts

Re: Never see anyone with Suppressors in Black Ops 2

Jun 27, 2013

I haven't played BOII extensively in a while but suppressors seemed to do more harm than good on the weapons I used; shotguns and semi-automatics. I can't speak for the PDW or MP7 user but there's a more noticeable drop in weapon effectiveness.

To teach is a moment's superiority; not to, everlasting.

Fabulous!
Message 2 of 3 (223 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Never see anyone with Suppressors in Black Ops 2

Jun 28, 2013

I always use silencers in BO2 it's something I've picked up since MW2. But I guess your right there is less amount of people using the silencers. I guess it has to do with the suppressors messing with the effectiveness of the guns..

Add Me: Edward_McLovin 

Message 3 of 3 (212 Views)
0 Likes