Dec 09 2009
By: InfernoXDragon Lombax Warrior 255 posts

My prestige experience:

12 replies 4 views Edited Dec 9, 2009

Since I prestiged, this game has become more bull**bleep**. I keep getting in the losing team because it is litterly 4 vs 6, with me featuring the only prestiged on in my team while the other never goes for the objective. I really want to punch these people in the face.

I am trying to get M4A1 pro, that is going well, got 300 kills already, but I haven't won since I prestiged. I am always on the losing team, always, people respawn behind me, and all kinds of bull**bleep** deaths you can think off. 

I can't really tell if it is lag or not, my status show that I got a 5 green perfect ping bar, but my game is skipping every 2 seconds, either it is because it doesn't have an installation option, or either it's because its a BLUS disk on an European PS3. Either way, I haven't been as much frustrated since I prestiged for 1 day then I got MW2 since release.

I will keep prestiging, but it is just gay to be in the losing team all time, with me the only one trying to get the objective. I swear, I saw one guy just looking at a newspaper in a corner, I swear this is just stupid. 

My Team:
 - Me
 - Noob 1
 - Noob 2
 - Noob 3

Team Oponent:
 - Ultra 1337 Player
 - Ultra 1337 Player
 - Ultra 1337 Player
 - Ultra 1337 Player
 - Ultra 1337 Player
 - A skilled player

Those are all from the same clan

People may tell me to go into a party, but the only people I know aren't that skilled well, except for one person but that is just about it. I also noticed Ground War is just so **bleep**ed up, its skipping screens all time and all kinds of **bleep**. I got Nat 2 before some smartasses is going to ask me what Nat I got. I don't get it. Sometimes I even got signed out from PSN while I were playing CoD, but I were still in the game, while I were offline.

I don't get it, why didn't they just copy and past the CoD online code? Is it because of the maps? Small maps, Huge mayhem + allot of people? 

Somebody please explain to me the following things:
 - Why am I getting in unbalanced games, with me being in the losing team all time because the other people just bought the game.
 - Why do I have to play against party's? I am playing Domination and not TDM so don't tell me to play Mercenairy TDM.
 - Why is my CoD lagging so hard online, while I have a perfect connection, I only occur this when a grenade explodes, or any other significant handle.
 - Can somebody tell me who works on the online department, so I can hire a hitman.
 - Will I ever be in the winning team? (Without ever being in a party.)

Sincerly,

Angry, Pissed off CoD player, Inferno Dragon

Message 1 of 13 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1326 posts

Re: My prestige experience:

Dec 9, 2009
Bring friends.  That's all there is to it.  All the crappy players don't bring friends, and all the good players party up with other good players.  So you're stuck onto the no party crap-fest while the group of good players go to town.  
Message 2 of 13 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
255 posts

Dec 9, 2009
Thanks Zealot_Guy, that is really logical, and thanks for the quick-reply.

Also, forgot to add this:

This is really pissing me off, I mean, Resistance: Fall of Man has this option so why not CoD? In R:FoM you have the option to mute everybody. Options -> Mute Everybody . This would lead up in muting everybody, anytime. In R:FoM it didn't really have a purpose because nobody really had a mic. But on CoD it is just getting annoying as hell, everybody is breathing in the mic, stupid shatter sounds, and background voices. It is just driving me nuts, I always have to mute everybody, always. It is just driving me crazy, there is no solution on this, but I'd like to know if anybody also suffers from this and agrees/disagrees.

Message 3 of 13 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Dec 9, 2009
OR play Mercenary TDM. No Parties allowed so no more 1337 Group of players. Also, that happened to me before (signed out, but still playing then it logged me off).
Message 4 of 13 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
340 posts

Dec 9, 2009
play merc team deathmatch
PaintballguyT98 Trophy Card
Message 5 of 13 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
255 posts

Dec 9, 2009
Don't wanna rant on you people, but I clearly said in the OP that I don't play TDM so neither I play Mercenairy TDM. I can do it, but it just isn't much fun as domination, and TDM's are done so quickly, so that takes the fun away.

Message 6 of 13 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1326 posts

Dec 9, 2009

I didn't even see in the OP that you already knew about getting in a party, but lacked such people to play with.  But, my reply stands as the reason you're stuck up against the skilled players while put into the crappy team.  There's no way around it, really.  

I say that there should be more mercenary playlists for all game types.   

Message 7 of 13 (4 Views)
Survivor
2913 posts

Dec 9, 2009

I personally hate playing this game online alone. I alwasy get stuck with a garbage team, and whenver I win, my team backs out when after.

Message 8 of 13 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
255 posts

Dec 9, 2009
+1

I have been thinking for this all the time. Remember how CoD WaW has the unusual location of the playlist?

Normal ->
Hardcore ->
Map Packs -> 

Something like this should come to MW2, it would be perfect if they added a Hardcore version of every mode. HC FFA anyone? And same with mercenary, for every mode, you can select mercenary, wouldn't that work out much better? Or at least put in mercenary Ground War or anything. They should look at this.

Message 9 of 13 (4 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1105 posts

Dec 9, 2009

InfernoXDragon wrote:
+1

I have been thinking for this all the time. Remember how CoD WaW has the unusual location of the playlist?

Normal ->
Hardcore ->
Map Packs -> 

Something like this should come to MW2, it would be perfect if they added a Hardcore version of every mode. HC FFA anyone? And same with mercenary, for every mode, you can select mercenary, wouldn't that work out much better? Or at least put in mercenary Ground War or anything. They should look at this.

They should look into this... but I don't think they will
Message 10 of 13 (4 Views)
0 Likes