Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 18 2009
By: Bundey Splicer 85 posts

My MW2 Review Video. PLEASE WATCH!

6 replies 2 views Edited Nov 18, 2009

Okay here is my thoughts.  Please respond in this thread as tho I typed what I said in the video.  Thoughts?  Thanks

MY VIDEO

Message 1 of 7 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
85 posts

Re: My MW2 Review Video. PLEASE WATCH!

Nov 18, 2009
Does anyone agree?
Message 2 of 7 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1715 posts

Nov 18, 2009

This game is awesome.

I agree with you on somethings except the fact that the game sucks. You are totally wrong there, not trying to spam you but you are just a guy on Youtube. Go look at any Review for this game, reviewers play games a lot and know how to rate them (sometimes) but most of them are above 9/10. Do Not listen to this? guy if you are thinking of getting the game
Message 3 of 7 (2 Views)
Lombax Warrior
176 posts

Nov 18, 2009

Disagree

1. Assault rifles should be the most versitile guns in the game, that's why they're used in in military so often.  Everyone has access to them, so why not use one too?

2. Machine pistols can't get the rapid fire, acog, or thermal attachments therefore making them somewhat inferior

3. Can't blame campers too much because COD has the killcam (except in hardcore)

4. Killstreaks are balanced because both teams can get them.  If you don't want someone to get a nuke, don't let them kill 25 people in a row.

Agree

1. Perks are divided up better.

Message 4 of 7 (2 Views)
Lombax Warrior
176 posts

Nov 18, 2009
Oh, and MW2 will not go stale for a long time to come.
Message 5 of 7 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
677 posts

Nov 18, 2009

I'm sorry but I disagree with you on many levels....

1. There are okay maps for submachine guns, and people who enjoy using them will use them. They're not for everyone. I saw some good maps for sub machine gunners like Favela.

2. The killstreaks (imo) are pretty balanced, you don't see a bunch of AC-130's going off and AC-130's are kind of rare. Even if you do see one you can shoot it down with a stinger.

3. The riot sheild was a cool thing to add for MW2 (imo), people who are good at it use it alot. I just noticed you kind of bashed it because you weren't particularly good with it. If you don't want to get shot in the knee when holding a riot sheld, crouch down to cover your legs.

4. I thought IW did an ok job with the maps, they give a lot of variety. There are spots for campers but that has been in every COD game. Besides, campers are very easy to get rid of, if they stay in one spot they shouldn't be hard to kill...

I do agree that camping is getting to be more of a problem though.

Message 6 of 7 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
85 posts

Nov 19, 2009

XGmeltdown wrote:

This game is awesome.

I agree with you on somethings except the fact that the game sucks. You are totally wrong there, not trying to spam you but you are just a guy on Youtube. Go look at any Review for this game, reviewers play games a lot and know how to rate them (sometimes) but most of them are above 9/10. Do Not listen to this? guy if you are thinking of getting the game

I never said the game sucks. The game doesn't suck completely.  I was saying the kill streak rewards suck.  Not the game as a whole.

Message 7 of 7 (2 Views)
0 Likes