http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GmYO2yc-gM

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 43 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12345 posts

Re: Mw2 Quickscoping montage (Itz_Maj)

Aug 7, 2010
I didn't bother watching, but I did give your video a thumbs down. Stop quickscoping and ruining the game.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 43 (24 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

Aug 7, 2010

^^^ Agreed.

No talent required.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 43 (24 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6793 posts

Aug 7, 2010

leukoplast wrote:
I didn't bother watching, but I did give your video a thumbs down. Stop quickscoping and ruining the game.

I agree. Quickscopers are nothing but 12 year olds who want to be the new zzirGrizz. I especially hate it when they call us proper snipers "hardscopers." Like really? All this scoping sh** is fu**en g4y. Hardscope, Quickscope, Drag scope, no-scope, and wall-bang (not really a scope term but still reta**ed) is really rediculous. Stop trying to impress your little friends and stop being a zzirGrizz wannabe.

Miight I add that I hate spectating quickscopers on S&D. It makes me sick! Especially when the dude is across the map and the dude is trying to quickscope him. Like really? Just fuc**n aim! Or does that take to much skill and you rely on luck. Hah, I think thats what it is. They can't use skill to kill anyone so they rely on luck (which in turns, makes them look cool when their luck peek is high)

Wowwwww ok I'm done. Sorry, got carried away

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 43 (24 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
369 posts

Aug 7, 2010

Are you guys serious? Of all the annoying tactics, you cry about being quickscoped? 

Not only is it one of the funnest ways to play the game, in no way does it NOT take skill. Is it harder to stop, zoom in and hope to god you hit someone, or just aim down a sight and spray 3 bullets from an AR? In no way am i bashing real sniping, but quick scoping is a tactic all on it's own. 

Yes there are little kids that do it, but if they are actually good enough to use the tactic then let them. His montage was pretty good so I gave it a thumbs up.

To the guy that said something like "thumbs down because he quickscoped and ruined the game", grow the **bleep** up. He spent time on the video, so at least give it a watch before you menstruate all over it, because you can't take the fact that you are being beaten by people with more skill than yourself.

I'd expect this from gamefaqs, but not the Playstation forums. I thought you guys had at least a little bit more respect.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 43 (24 Views)
Fender Bender
3568 posts

Aug 7, 2010

leukoplast wrote:

yeah save that stuff for private matches

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 43 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6793 posts

Aug 7, 2010

ThrashRokz33 wrote:

Are you guys serious? Of all the annoying tactics, you cry about being quickscoped? 

Not only is it one of the funnest ways to play the game, in no way does it NOT take skill. Is it harder to stop, zoom in and hope to god you hit someone, or just aim down a sight and spray 3 bullets from an AR? In no way am i bashing real sniping, but quick scoping is a tactic all on it's own. 

Yes there are little kids that do it, but if they are actually good enough to use the tactic then let them. His montage was pretty good so I gave it a thumbs up.

To the guy that said something like "thumbs down because he quickscoped and ruined the game", grow the **bleep** up. He spent time on the video, so at least give it a watch before you menstruate all over it, because you can't take the fact that you are being beaten by people with more skill than yourself.

I'd expect this from gamefaqs, but not the Playstation forums. I thought you guys had at least a little bit more respect.

"Funnest way to play the game". I don't think so. Testing how good your luck is, is not very fun.

The only "tactic" I see in quickscoping is its a good way to show off "skill" (with 50% luck involved too). You are not helping your team by quickscoping at all. Your not going to go in a gamebattles match and fu**en run around with a bolt action sniper rifle and jump around like a little jack rabbit. Sorry, but I don't see a smart tactic there.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 43 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

Aug 7, 2010

ThrashRokz33 wrote:

I would rather lose to a modded controller, because that person at least has soldering skills.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 43 (24 Views)
Splicer
59 posts

Aug 7, 2010

ThrashRokz33 wrote:

I agree with this guy!  Some people on this forum really need to grow up.  Talking about little kids quickscoping and stuff, but they really act their age when they flame people for their style of gameplay.  Atleast the kid posted a video that demonstrates what he's capable of doing ... all you guys did was talk crap.  If you suck that bad, that you can't kill a quickscoper with your AUTO then don't cry about it.  Go practice, because you obviously need it!  Thumbs up for the montage!

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 43 (24 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
440 posts

Aug 7, 2010

TBH I really don't care if I get quick scoped.its just another way of sniping (in mw2, not in real life). You guys say they look down and bash hardscoping?..well you're doing the exact same thing bashing quickscoping. Not everyone will be satisfied, but atleast watch his video before bashing him.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 43 (24 Views)