Wastelander
880 posts

Re: Modern warfare 2... EPIC **bleep**ING FAIL!!!

Nov 10, 2009

I'm waiting until all the hype dies down a little and the dust settles.  I have a feeling this game is not all it's cracked up to be. 

They certainly did a good job advertising and paying off reviewers, but I'm not sold on gameplay yet.

sig
Message 61 of 68 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3112 posts

Nov 10, 2009

Recon-X wrote:

wow this is disappointing, i might not pick up my copy today from all the negative press here.

a 2/5? damb

Recon, if you read into his post...it seems hes not as pissed about the game as much as being denied a copy, and treated as a second rate shopping kid. Ill be picking up my copy, I dont typically listen to rants.
Message 62 of 68 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8233 posts

Nov 10, 2009

Southern_Drunk wrote:

Recon-X wrote:

wow this is disappointing, i might not pick up my copy today from all the negative press here.

a 2/5? damb

Recon, if you read into his post...it seems hes not as pissed about the game as much as being denied a copy, and treated as a second rate shopping kid. Ill be picking up my copy, I dont typically listen to rants.

Ya i was kinda disappointed reading this, but your right... forums isnt the place to make a smart decision.

ill pick it up regardless.

i just hope i can play a game, esspecially with today being COD day and tommorow too.. i hope i can find a match.

Message 63 of 68 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3112 posts

Nov 10, 2009

Recon-X wrote:

Southern_Drunk wrote:

Recon-X wrote:

a 2/5? damb

Ya i was kinda disappointed reading this, but your right... forums isnt the place to make a smart decision.

ill pick it up regardless.

i just hope i can play a game, esspecially with today being COD day and tommorow too.. i hope i can find a match.

Exactly, and tbh Im probably going to stick with SP, until the rush dies down like it always does with every game. Still, Ill try the Spec Ops with friends though.
Message 64 of 68 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1605 posts

Nov 10, 2009

Please people, do not base your decision of a game on the rants of a prepubescent teenager.

Buy the game or rent it and make your own decision.

Message 65 of 68 (4 Views)
Limit Breaker
28040 posts

Nov 10, 2009

Mish796 wrote:

Please people, do not base your decision of a game on the rants of a prepubescent teenager.

I'll be renting it. Not because of what anyone on these forums claim but simply because of my own experience on the previous game.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Get your Portable ID! | Killer Bees on the Swarm
Message 66 of 68 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1472 posts

Nov 10, 2009

ClinToN wrote:

Mish796 wrote:

I'll be renting it. Not because of what anyone on these forums claim but simply because of my own experience on the previous game.

Wise choice,you never know,like an idiot i am going in another hour to buy it i sure hope i am not sorry.

Message 67 of 68 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
713 posts

Nov 10, 2009

BigTone77 wrote:

lmao! the Mandy one is hilarious!

"Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is a better game than Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2."- The NY Times
Message 68 of 68 (4 Views)
0 Likes