Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 17 2011
By: BIGAL85 First Son 9 posts

Modern Warfare 2 Hacks n Mods

4 replies 1670 views Edited Jan 17, 2011

I know that Infinity Ward is no more, and obviously with that being said, I see that no one pays any attention to all the stupid mods and hacks that are going on with the multiplayer. But is there something Playstation Admin or someone can kick and PERMANENTLY ban these idiots? They ruined a good game again, just so they can have the stupid little fun AIMBOTing and glitching through the walls. I remember back in the Call of Duty United Offensive days (PC), when you would be caught cheating, PunkBuster would Kick, then Ban you from the servers. Or some of my favorites, some servers would have their own Anti-Cheating solutions and totally ban and make you force quit the game, (crashing the game). Is there NOTHING that can be done with these losers?

Now I'm not going to lie and say , it is fun having all the guns unlocked or making CTF into a "Gun-Game", things that don't individually help one person. Mods, if you will, that will "help" or make it available for everyone to enjoy. Its ok if your going to mod the game into another variation of a game type but not to make yourself invincible and pawn everyone 15,000 ft in the sky with super AIMBOT.

I don't want to this post to sound like a rant, I want to know is there anything that can be done. But who else is SICK, of these 12 year olds that say "I'm a hacker" when all they did was download the program off the internet. The real hacker is the loser sitting in their moms basement, messing with the game rather then getting a job and being social... Let me know PS Community.

Message 1 of 5 (1,670 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
361 posts

Re: Modern Warfare 2 Hacks n Mods

Jan 17, 2011

same for call of duty 5 got into a room yesterday and lost 16 points in 2 rounds.

my ps3 is the bc 80gb ylod bought a ps3 super slim for a replacement. now a proud owner of a ps4
Message 2 of 5 (1,670 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 17, 2011

Amen brother. The last few days have been ridiculous. The only thing I can think of is to find at least 20 or so players who don't want to hack through the game and play private matches. If one of them wants to hack, delete them and find a replacement. Otherwise, I'm right there with you. As pathetic as this sounds, I've logged too much time into this stupid game out of some weird misplaced sense of "accomplishment" trying to reach the 10th prestige. I am about 950% through this stupid game and my friends and I can't find a game without cheaters. I quit a game and my friends remained in the game for a few moments longer and their ranks suddenly shot up to level 70. I cannot express how irate I would be if someone sabotaged my account like that. I really should thank them, go outside and get a life but I just can't let this go. I am so close dammit! Any solutions would be amazing. Capital punishment. I don't care. Let's make it happen.

Also, there was another hack we saw today where we were not able to select start and quit the game. It's just outrageous.

"CrazyDay_24" is the user that altered their accounts. Is there not some law against that?

Message 3 of 5 (1,670 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jan 17, 2011

@the12banch,

Thats to damn much to say your at 950%, thats cool though that you support the defunct IW and their game they made. But when I play, I want it to be fun. my friends and I on Black Ops made a game mode (using in-game options, NOT HACKS) using only pistols and shotguns, where the speed is 200% and headshots only. It was really fun, and reminded me of the days of Grenade Arena (the map I made in Halo 3, Xbox 360) where all you could do was kill with grenades and headshots, where grenade kills would be worth +2 and headshots with the pistol gave +5 points. Suicide would give you -2. The same concept in Black Ops in a Private Match on Nuketown. Great game time it was. So I'm for a mod on MW2 if all it does it make the game play more fun and "enhancing" the already good game play.

Message 4 of 5 (1,670 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jan 17, 2011

BIGAL85 wrote:

@the12banch,

Thats to damn much to say your at 950%, ...

??? 950% for multiplayer. 9th prestige level 35. All fair in square. And now I might not see the fruits of my labor. Which is weak.

Message 5 of 5 (1,670 Views)
0 Likes