Feb 15 2010
By: phillyman94 Wastelander 697 posts

MW2 is an awful game

114 replies 54 views Edited Feb 15, 2010

CoD4 and W@W are better games than this.  Im talking about multiplayer.  W@W's multiplayers is better than this.  

The maps in this game are very bad.  Highrise, Terminal, Invasion, Sub Base, and Kirachi are about the only good maps.  Everyone camps in this game.  It is impossible to rush or run n gun.  Then you got commando which is ridiculous.  The killstreaks are dumb and encourage camping.  **bleep** nuke, was retarded.

Host migration never works.  Hearbeat sensors are fake.  The snipers only kill in one hit half the time.  All the guns are overpowered, they kill too quick and have like no recoil which benefits camping even more.  There are like 900 glitches and hacks.  The leaderboards are runined and ranks since you can just hack to 10th prestige.

anyone with me here that cod4 amd w@w are better? 

My site: http://money2shop.webs.com/
Message 1 of 115 (54 Views)
I Only Post Everything
977 posts

Re: MW2 is an awful game

Feb 15, 2010

Yes, but you're about to get flamed by an army of fanboys.

Message 2 of 115 (54 Views)
First Son
16 posts

Feb 15, 2010

I agree the past 2 games are better.

But your reason is that you get pwned. I have a better KD in MW2, but I enjoyed playing cod4 much more than this. + sniper rifles aren't fun no more, SMG's suck, overpowered killstreaks, overpowered perks (commando IS overpowered) and IMO, juggernaught was cancelled by stopping power and martyrdom was easy to dodge, cod4 much more balanced. 

Message 3 of 115 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
256 posts

Feb 15, 2010
I dont get why people are always bagging on this game. If i run into a camper (which rarely happens) i go back ad kill them. and if all the gus are overpowered, that means that they are all levelled. and if. host migration works 9 out of 10 times for me. and, i dont mind commando. maybe because i use it, but if i get killed by a commando i dont care. most of the times they were behind so i wouldve died anyways. and if it gets to you that much, if you cant beat them, join them.
Message 4 of 115 (54 Views)
Sackboy
576 posts

Feb 15, 2010
I got done from playing MAG so I hopped on MW2, and behold I found that this game was so easy, it was unbelievably stupid. My first game in like a week, I use a MP5k with Rapid Fire(Which Sucks) and almost get a nuke. Ridiculously easy.
"Do or do not, there is no try" - Yoda
Message 5 of 115 (54 Views)
Wastelander
857 posts

Feb 15, 2010
I too regret buying it, I like W@W a lot more..

PSN: HockeyJock20
Feel free to add^
Message 6 of 115 (54 Views)
First Son
20 posts

Feb 15, 2010
w@w turned out to be my favorite game out of them all. i loved the guns, perks, maps  especially, and how much fun the game was. mw2 is full of kids that just try way  too hard and it gets annoying. my favorite thing about cod4 and w@w was the 3-5-7 CONSTANT killstreaks. Sure the killstreak customization idea was cool, but they should have left the options open to only 3-5-7 streaks. ex uav, care pack, counter uav @ 3, predator, sentry gun, precision airstrike @5, hind (NOT TERRIBLE COBRA NONSENSE), harrier, stealth bomber @7. get rid of chopper gunner and all the higher ones because they ruin the game. i miss w@w a lot and would definitely buy it again if it wasnt still $40 bucks :/.
Message 7 of 115 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
787 posts

Feb 15, 2010
Heres how to solve this problem Dont Play It. Its that simple.
Message 8 of 115 (54 Views)
Splicer
56 posts

Feb 15, 2010

xile44 wrote:
Heres how to solve this problem Dont Play It. Its that simple.
Someone makes sense.

Knife em' up
Proud member of TacticalKnifingGamers (TKG)
This is a Knife only Clan
Message 9 of 115 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1243 posts

Feb 15, 2010

Why would you complain Philly Boiiiiii?  You're a sniper, arent you?  :smileytongue: 

Anyways, lets all agree that it's a game, not going to be perfect...Imo, you guys are expecting way to much from IW.

But iff MW2 is soooo crap, Im sure over 7 million copies wouldnt of been sold...the very first day.

Photobucket

Message 10 of 115 (54 Views)