Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 17 2010
By: Vanthem Fender Bender 4316 posts

MW2 Spec Ops Players List

428 replies 211 views Edited Apr 17, 2010

Seems we get at least 10 threads a day with people looking for Spec Ops players and while there are other threads for Spec Ops players, none of them were very organized, so I'm starting a new one (and hopefully the only one we'll need).

PSN ID: Vanthem

Mic: Yes

Region: Pensacola, FL

Difficulty: Any

Able to host: Yes

Rather than just adding your name to this list and hoping people add you, I suggest you start from the back pages and add people listed there yourself.  You'll build more friends this way.  Most people just put their name in this list and then wait.  But if everyone does it that way, no one is adding anyone else.

I say start from the back pages because the people in the earlier pages are probably already finished with Spec Ops and not looking to redo them.  The back pages are the more recent players and likely are still working on getting all stars.

I've got all 69 stars, Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta and Echo are complete.  I recommend you guys list which sets you have completed (if any) and which missions out of each that you need.

I soloed all but 3 of the missions, so if you'd like some suggestions on some of the later ones, feel free to send me a message over PSN or a private message here in the forums and I'll do what I can. 

Note that I said "messages" and not "friend requests".  I'd appreciate it if people would stop flooding me with friend requests. 

EDIT:  I still regularly get messages from people wanting me to run through Spec Ops with them.   Guys, stop sending me friend requests,  I finished Spec Ops a long time ago and I don't play MW2 anymore (and haven't for months).

----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Malcolm Tucker. Modern day saint.
Message 329 of 429 (211 Views)
Fender Bender
4316 posts

Re: Spec Ops Players List

Nov 15, 2009

Vanthem wrote:

Seems we get at least 10 threads a day with people looking for Spec Ops players and while there are other threads for Spec Ops players, none of them were very organized, so I'm starting a new one (and hopefully the only one we'll need).

PSN ID: Vanthem

Region: Pensacola, FL

Difficulty: Veteran

Able to host: No

So far I have 41 stars, Alpha and Bravo are complete.  In Charlie I still need Breach & Clear, Homeland Security and Snatch & Grab.  In Delta I need all but Wreckage.  Echo I need all of them.

If you're up for the challenge, add me.

Forgot to add that you all are free to add whatever other information you think is necessary (suggestions are welcome, too).  I'd definitely recommend you guys add which Spec Ops missions you've completed though, since some of us don't want to play through a bunch of the same missions again on Veteran (once was more than enough for me).

To reply, just highlight the entries I have in orange, copy them (ctrl + c), reply, paste the text (ctrl + V) and write your answers in over mine.

Message Edited by Vanthem on 11-15-2009 04:44 AM
----------------------
She's going to have to fall on her sword. Which means that we have to stick one in the ground, trip her onto it and get someone to jump up and down on her back for ten minutes. --

Malcolm Tucker. Modern day saint.
Message 1 of 429 (211 Views)
Fender Bender
4168 posts

Nov 15, 2009

PSN ID: StealthAssasin77

Region: Wilson,NC

Difficulty: Whatever you feel like

Message 2 of 429 (211 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Nov 15, 2009

add me to play wit me but i have only completed the first mission just started spec-ops ill try to play any difficulty

PSN ID: jibster369

Mic: No

Region: Toronto, ON

Able to host: i dont know

Message 3 of 429 (211 Views)
Fender Bender
2671 posts

Nov 15, 2009

PSN ID: Chaosdreams

Mic: Not at the moment

Region: Oshawa, ON

Able to host: yes

New site for PSABR -> http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
--------

"Exit the stage. Your act is over." - Vergil

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! Now die!" - Albedo
Message 4 of 429 (211 Views)
First Son
10 posts

Re: MW2 Spec Ops Players List

Nov 16, 2009

PSN ID: darkdkoy

Region: East Coast

I play mostly weekends, late evening like 10pm - whenever. Just started Spec Ops, first mission. Need a partner...friend me.

Message 5 of 429 (211 Views)
First Son
6 posts

Nov 16, 2009

Add me

PSN: Wackapow

Region: California

Difficulty:any

Message 6 of 429 (211 Views)
First Son
15 posts

Nov 16, 2009

PSN: kempy21

MIC: yes

Region: Uk

feel free to add me iam on most of the time.

Message 7 of 429 (211 Views)
Splicer
88 posts

Nov 16, 2009

PSN ID: iBLaCKZeROxX

Region: Manteca, CA

hit me up im almost done with getting mw2 platinum so need help with spec ops, thanx. =)

MW2
Message 8 of 429 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
484 posts

Nov 16, 2009

PSN ID: Hurakan2008

Region: England

Difficulty: All

Able to host: No Idea...