Hekseville Citizen
436 posts

Re: MAP PACK 2 SONY YOU F'IN SUCK

Mar 31, 2010

bren92 wrote:

leukoplast wrote:

DJRICKYRAW wrote:

Cant belive after the bull**bleep** we went thru a month ago you couldnt gives us the map pack the same day.  **bleep** is wrong with you people,,,I seriously over this bull**bleep** after 3 PS3's sending them back and forth then the blackout that rendered my ps3 useless and now all the xbox users get to practice for a month. im just over you SONY FIN PERIOD.

I don't honestly expect Sony to ever outbid M$ when it comes to DLC. Because M$ basically has a unlimited amount of money to throw around. I don't know who much they paid to get it a month early, but it's probably something like 50 million or so.

And if you purchased a box instead of a PS3, you would have been on you 20th box with a LOT more problems than you do with the PS3.

That's one thing I like a bout Sony is that they don't pay extra for a game to be exclusive. They want the developers to choose their console because its better not because they can shell out money. I majorly respect Sony for that reason.

GTA IV was a timed exclusive.......then sony lagged on their end of the deal and it got a simultaneous release.

Message 31 of 37 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
135 posts

Mar 31, 2010

DJRICKYRAW wrote:

Cant belive after the bull**bleep** we went thru a month ago you couldnt gives us the map pack the same day.  **bleep** is wrong with you people,,,I seriously over this bull**bleep** after 3 PS3's sending them back and forth then the blackout that rendered my ps3 useless and now all the xbox users get to practice for a month. im just over you SONY FIN PERIOD.

Hey um just so you know i love ps3 and everything... but hey they deserve to get first i gotta admit they pay for gameplay we dont so it is pretty fair...

today I told my girlfriend that I would take a bullet for her….in COD. Just kidding, that would ruin my kill streak.
Free userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars
Free userbars

Free userbars

Get your Portable ID!
Message 32 of 37 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1920 posts

Mar 31, 2010

IcEbRiCk wrote:

You guys are saying this game is terrible, yet you play it all day. I have nothing bad to say about Mw2, it's really amazing

no. I haven't played it in 1 month. Cod4 and bf take up my gaming time now.

soccermom_62
Message 33 of 37 (13 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Mar 31, 2010

Lulz.. LessQQmorePEWPEW!! 

Message 34 of 37 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1384 posts

Mar 31, 2010

If it's any consolation, the map pack is messing up the whole network. Games won't start unless everyone has the map pack because it's trying to throw people into games that use the map pack and they don't have it. Also most people can't even start into games because the game now crashes at the multiplayer menu.

Photobucket
Message 35 of 37 (13 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
990 posts

Mar 31, 2010

Its only a month; who cares? Im not getting any of the addons any, they are too expensive. I'll be playing RedDeadRedeption, and Episodes from LC.

Message 36 of 37 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
6793 posts

Mar 31, 2010

Xbox gets to practice one month before us? Who cares? Its not like we can even play against xbox users. They after all, are paying for online so I would HOPE that they get stuff earlier than us. Just watch youtube videos of all the maps, get to know them and when they do come out, you'll be ahead of a lot of people.

Message 37 of 37 (13 Views)
0 Likes