Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 13 2012
By: Blaze_Octane44 Sackboy 524 posts

Lovin Ops 2 MP!!

10 replies 394 views Edited Nov 13, 2012
Picked up my hardened edition at midnight n was only goingbto play few matches. 2.5Hrs later lol i finally forced myself to bed. So far from my 2.5 hrs of MP i love it. MUCH BETTER THEN MWF3 which imho sucked. The maps are grat and well balanced, not to small not to big with many areas for all type of gamers FUN maps and u can actually jump onto most thongs! Unlike mw3 . Game looks gd and MOST IMPORTANTLY IMO FINALLY FINALLY HIT DETECTION IS SUPERB AND YOUR ENEMY ACTUALLY DIES AFTER FEW BULLETS! GONE ARE THE DAYS OF 8 rounds and then u die. I cant say im a beast at COD games but i usually avg a 50/50 on kill death ratio like for instance 14-16 kills 10-16 deaths. And it seems when im in a shooyer knda mood i tend to have superb games.Lol Anybody else like this? If im in a crabby mood just half **bleep** into iti suck but when dedicated and pumped im in ur top 1-5 players. Anyway this game plays smooth n loving the new coin system to upgradeur weapons n perks much better then rank system. More flexibility and fun to get what u eant when u want it. Thinking the cruise ship map may become nxt nuketown great mAp enjoy the game gamers n a Must buy imo. I was a skeptic at first but knowing treyarch made it n i loved original i kpt my preorder n was pleasantly surprised n cant wait for work to end!!!
Gamer till the End
Message 1 of 11 (394 Views)
Sackboy
499 posts

Re: Lovin Ops 2 MP!!

Nov 14, 2012

I have no clue what you just said, but you special, little man.  I like you.

As for being better than MW3, I'll reserve judgement.  As it stands for me, MW3 stands pretty well against COD4 and Black Ops, I'd rank in a very close 3rd with those titles in contention.  Unfortunately, I still have to wait a few more days to find out..

--- If Socom fans cannot support a Socom game, why should they ever support a non-Socom game? ---
Message 2 of 11 (347 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6516 posts

Nov 14, 2012
I'll be playing bo2 tomorrow!!!! I liked the first Bo!
Message 3 of 11 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6424 posts

Nov 14, 2012
This is the best Call of Duty yet. Well done Treyarch.
Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion!

http://playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com/

PSN: ScreamAimFire999 [PS4, PS3, PS Vita Owner]
Twitter: @PSPersuasion

Message 4 of 11 (330 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
380 posts

Nov 14, 2012
I'm going to wait it out before I decide if I'm going to buy this or not. the hit detection seems better in black ops 2 than black ops was but then again I've only seen one video of black ops 2 so I'll have to see more than that to really know.
I'm a non competitive kind of player. I just enjoy kicking back and just enjoy the games.

as of 10/29/2014 I now have a xbox 360 :smileyhappy:
Message 5 of 11 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
596 posts

Nov 14, 2012

Andy55411 wrote:
I'm going to wait it out before I decide if I'm going to buy this or not. the hit detection seems better in black ops 2 than black ops was but then again I've only seen one video of black ops 2 so I'll have to see more than that to really know.

rent it first.

Message 6 of 11 (309 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
380 posts

Nov 14, 2012

boduke82 wrote:

Andy55411 wrote:

rent it first.

There's one slight problem with that, if I did rent it and get tropies then the people on my friends list would see it then get a lot of friends either ask if I want to play or get a ton of invites even after I didcided I didn't want it and no longer have the game. I really wish the tropies would be disabled when you're playing a rented game since you don't "own" it because its rented, not bought, like it does with demos, at least I think it works that way with demos. and plus I don't want to invece any money until I decide if I want it. like do some research, look around on the internet for reviews and youtube videos etc, then I'll see if I want it. I've done that with all of my games, all 13 if em, including with my ps3, did a lot of researsh on all console systems.

I'm a non competitive kind of player. I just enjoy kicking back and just enjoy the games.

as of 10/29/2014 I now have a xbox 360 :smileyhappy:
Message 7 of 11 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6424 posts

Nov 14, 2012
The game is very enjoyable so far. Just a few things need to be worked out like overpowered guns/streaks and the freezing and lag.
Check out my PlayStation dedicated blog, PlayStation Persuasion!

http://playstationpersuasion.tumblr.com/

PSN: ScreamAimFire999 [PS4, PS3, PS Vita Owner]
Twitter: @PSPersuasion

Message 8 of 11 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
13392 posts

Nov 14, 2012

Great game so far. I like how you can mute all in the lobby with one button and how all the game modes are unlocked right from the start. The game has some lag issues from time to time and there can be a full lobby of people ready to play and the game says it's still searching for more people to join. Annoying but a much better release for Black Ops 2 than it was for MW2 or BO1 imo. Not sure if I'll play this game a lot like cod4 and mw2 but time will tell.

Message 9 of 11 (287 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Nov 15, 2012

i am also loving the MP and campaign great game much better then the first one! 

i am also looking for some friends through the fourms if you would like to play :smileyhappy: 

Message 10 of 11 (242 Views)
0 Likes