Feb 06 2013
By: Combe209 First Son 1 posts

Losing season pass?

2 replies 138 views Edited Feb 6, 2013

A friend of mine let me link his account to my ps3 so i could download his BO2 seson pass and nuketown zombies.  What happened is that he first deactivated all the ps3 systems linked to his  account including his. So he passed his account to me and another guy. The other guy and me got the season pass by my friend´s download list and i downloaded nuketown zombies by his playstation store. The problem started when i had to deactivate his account from my ps3. I noticed  that i lost nuketown zombies but i still have the calling card THE DEUCE so i  would like to know if i still have season pass or i lost it but still have the calling card.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2331 posts

Re: Losing season pass?

Feb 6, 2013

Combe209 wrote:

A friend of mine let me link his account to my ps3 so i could download his BO2 seson pass and nuketown zombies.  What happened is that he first deactivated all the ps3 systems linked to his  account including his. So he passed his account to me and another guy. The other guy and me got the season pass by my friend´s download list and i downloaded nuketown zombies by his playstation store. The problem started when i had to deactivate his account from my ps3. I noticed  that i lost nuketown zombies but i still have the calling card THE DEUCE so i  would like to know if i still have season pass or i lost it but still have the calling card.

thats why i dont game share.  if you deactivated his account, then yeah, everything from him will dissapear.  now that he used the season pass 3 times, he will probably have to re buy it.  i think you can only do it 3 times, it used to be 5 but they changed it because people like this got too much free stuff.

some_text
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (122 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Re: Losing season pass?

Feb 8, 2013

try getting the season pass legitly buy it your self if your so confused and desperate

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (109 Views)
0 Likes