Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 01 2013
By: Andy55411 Hekseville Citizen 379 posts

Looking for cod friends (read first)

[ Edited ]
4 replies 208 views Edited Feb 3, 2013

The subject gives away what this thread is about but there are key things I'm looking for in a call of duty friend.

the key things I look for in call of duty friends

you don't buy the next installment of call of duty every year

don't mind only playing capture the flag or kill confirmed in public lobbies as its what our internet speeds will allow (all if I'm host in my private lobby)

I prefer you to have a headset but its not required

18 years old is requred (unless you're younger and act mature)

they don't do trick shots and/or show off

they must play the objectve

only add me if you meet these requirements. not having a headset is an exception as long you meet all other requirements.

a bit about me as a gamer

I'm nice and I don't care about stats like kdr,kd etc and I play the objectve and nothing less. I haven't played call of duty much lately so expect me to be rusty for a while as for killing people goes. I'm 23 and have a headset.

call of duty games I have (playable for me with our internet speeds, planning to test mw2 soon)

call of duty modern warfare 3, call of duty black ops

I'm a non competitive kind of player. I just enjoy kicking back and just enjoy the games.

as of 10/29/2014 I now have a xbox 360 :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (208 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Re: Looking for cod friends (read first)

[ Edited ]
Feb 1, 2013

You can add me if you want Im down to play a few games with you if you want, add me!

SoHorkneeAmiel.png

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
379 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 1, 2013

thanks, I'll give ya a try. just want to get back in to call of duty some again, without teammates not playing the objectve and trying to annoy me all the time, after all this is the whole point of this thread.

I'm a non competitive kind of player. I just enjoy kicking back and just enjoy the games.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

Mar 26, 2013

I'm a decent cod player, it depends on how many campers there are on the opposing team. I sometimes play objective based games, but i only play KC, CTF, and Domination. I don't how i get  at least 30 kills and a few deaths and other team members not even reaching 10 kills or even 5 kills. I'm in need for some good team players and people who have dlc maps since those maps are the only ones i play recently because it has a lot less campers. I don't have a mic, but hit me up if you need a decent player. add me: CFRESH-2013 and also my k/d is 1.64. It has grown since i started using adjustable stock on my weapons and have gone at least 30 kills and 4 deaths my last 10 games of tdm.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
379 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 28, 2013

I'm sorry, we didn't have internet for like 5 days so I couldn't reply.  I don't have black ops 2 and if if I do get black ops 2 mostly it'll be for combat training and zombies. I have other games in mind right now so it'll be a good while before I'll get black ops 2 if I do end up getting it.

also

If I add you or anyone for that matter it wont be because of your stats, it'd be the fact that they play the objective because I don't give a crap about stats :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (112 Views)
0 Likes