Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 26 2011
By: Zombie_Xpwner First Son 8 posts

Looking For Good Black Ops Zombies Players

27 replies 1076 views Edited Jul 26, 2011

Hey everyone. I am looking for good players to play zombies with. I have been to high levels on all maps. I will post my rounds in a little while. I have a mic and all map packs and will get the new map pack on Thursday. So please post your highest rounds on each map you have and also say whether or not you have a mic.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 28 (1,076 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1229 posts

Re: Looking For Good Black Ops Zombies Players

Jul 26, 2011

add FatFreeFatCake   he is a friend of mine and loves zombies tell him in the message that you play zombies though or he won't except your request

his Kino record is 30

and he plays call of the dead sometimes but he hates it and isn't very good at that map

he only really plays kino

he goes down maybe 1 or 2 times before level 10 then once he has jug he is good   it really depends some games he plays terrible but most he does good   it depends if the box is being nice or not

Haters Gonna Hate
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 28 (1,076 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3482 posts

Jul 26, 2011

30 is not bad, but it depends on how many kills they have also.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 28 (1,076 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1229 posts

Jul 27, 2011

i dont know what his highest kills was but he is a team player thats always good   he trys to revive lets bad teamates get some kills in early rounds     some games he doesn't have a lot of kills because he went down in a high round and is just trying to get jug most of the time   btw if he is playing with a person that is bad its his little brother

Haters Gonna Hate
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 28 (1,076 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Jul 28, 2011

Hey sry I haven't replied. I sent him a friend request he never accepted or decline it yet. Yeah as long as he doesn't get downed that much I don't care. I can run laps in a lot of the rooms on kino. On the stage, in the lobby, out the alley and also in the mp40 room. I prefer to have him go on the stage if he can run laps best there and then i run laps in the lobby. On this account I think I've been to 35. However on my other account I've been to 45. If you want I can show you but otherwise you can think my highest was 35.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 28 (1,076 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
65 posts

Jul 28, 2011

kino-31

five-26

ascension-31

Call of the dead-27

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 28 (1,076 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
65 posts

Jul 28, 2011

sorry meant 35 for kino

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 28 (1,076 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
114 posts

Jul 28, 2011

Add me ELITExSNIPEzZ

Kino- 39

Five- 35

Ascension-35

Call of the dead- 26

I'm more of the supporter when it comes to zombies, but in the beggining, i hoard points, lol... i once had 137 revives without the ballistic knife. Anyways yeah add me if you want to get past 35 on ascension, and 26 on COTD, or play the new mapss, im getting those when they come out. I got to 32 on ascension yesterday but i just cant seem to beat my highscore, oh by the way all of my games were played with 4 players.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 28 (1,076 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jul 28, 2011

I'm looking for some good Call of duty black ops players for zombies or mulitplayer. I need to get some trophies from zombies and would really apperate the help. If you add me please tell me from the forums and at least have a headset cause it makes zombies easier to play. My Playstation Id is GrimReminder64.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 28 (1,076 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Jul 28, 2011

Alright all of you guys can send me a friend request whenever you can. I am going to be playing Shangri La today because it came out. I will accept all friend requests tomorrow. But feel free to send them you guys. Anyone else please leave a post of your rounds because my friends list is almost full.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 28 (1,076 Views)
0 Likes