Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Re: Legitimate proof that IW messed this game up

Apr 2, 2010

Saya-Sakura wrote:

CP3Knight wrote:

Lately, I've been seeing several posts as to this game being broken. People claim that the enemy always knows where they are or that somehow their position is given away. This video explains a lot. It might not have to do with what was stated, but the video clearly shows how IW is an incompetent game developer.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb3dcFppVbg

Who cares. I've only seen someone use a MG4 in MW2 once & that person was me.

You clearly seem to be missing the point.

Message 21 of 24 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Apr 2, 2010

Seriously, this seems like one of the easier problems to patch anyway. Besides, I don't use LMGs and the only pistol I use is the Magnum. So yeah, not a huge problem but definately a really stupid mistake.

I win at life...
Message 22 of 24 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3094 posts

Apr 2, 2010

It seems such a ridiculous thing to overlook.

I don't personally use LMG's much but I have used an M9 with silencer quite a bit and had no idea I wasn't stealthed.

Wonder if it's the same with akimbo, silenced M9's?

Trouble is I doubt any of these "minor" glitches/errors will be fixed.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 23 of 24 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Apr 2, 2010
You guys seem to be missing the point. Of course, no one uses those weapons right.They're horrible, but the simple point the IW half-assed the game shows how messed up it is.

Forget the Commando, Camping, Noobtube crap. These bugs show how they messed it up. And it's not just this video, its a whole bunch more that I've seen, but I didnt't post them up.

Now Imagine if that bug were seen in the ACR or UMP a whole bunch of people would be crying.
Message 24 of 24 (4 Views)
0 Likes