Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 07 2011
By: Famosbrown First Son 31 posts

(JWP) Just Wanna Play is Recruiting

10 replies 176 views Edited Jul 7, 2011

Just Wanna Play (JWP) is recruiting mature/adult gamers for most platforms (PC, PS3, XBOX 360). Every game genre is represented from racing, RTS, RPG, FPS, TPS, action, fighter, sports, etc.

Have you ever been in a clan where the requirements are to maintain a specific K/D ratio, play a certain amount of hours per day, or other requirements that threatened your membership if you didn't comply? If so, JWP provides just the opposite. We are not only a clan, but a community of mature gamers that share a similar passion...video games. We have many active gamers that are either clan or community members.

Give the community a look sometime. Register for community access, apply for clan membership, connect and play video games with other gamers who just want to have fun, or any combination. The community and clan is for gamers who just wanna play and just wanna have fun. Check us out sometime! We hope to see you online soon .

www.JustWannaPlay.me

Oh...and GET SOME!! That is all...

Famosbrown

Message 1 of 11 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
422 posts

Re: (JWP) Just Wanna Play is Recruiting

Jul 7, 2011

Do you need to be a clan member to access and take part in most of your site?

I am not looking to actually join a clan, but I am always willing to team up with like minded individuals. Perhaps your clan would be interested in playing against a community I am involved in. Check out 4rumboys.com

4rum is not a clan, but there are clans within 4rum. 4rum is a community with similar viewpoints as you've expressed in your post. I'd be interested in your clan taking part in the 4rum community.

Message 2 of 11 (176 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
488 posts

Jul 8, 2011

Hey Suby ...

To answer you question ... you dont have to be a member to take part in discussions or even events. But, we do reserve any event giveaways or prizes to clan members which Im sure you can understand. I believe even if you come by and hang out with the guys and gals of JWP you would want to become a member so we not goint to require it. We do have a group call Play Pals that cater to those who just want to pick up and play .... which the point of JWP (Just Wanna Play)

All are welcome ... please stop by

**** Note Most of our forum is hidden until application can be looked over an accepted

Message 3 of 11 (176 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
31 posts

Jul 9, 2011

thanks for the recommendation Suby! I've checked out the site and it looks great. Thanks for registering at JWP and I hope to see you around the JWP community and/or the 4rumboys community soon.

Message 4 of 11 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
422 posts

Jul 9, 2011

Famosbrown wrote:

thanks for the recommendation Suby! I've checked out the site and it looks great. Thanks for registering at JWP and I hope to see you around the JWP community and/or the 4rumboys community soon.

No problem. Feel free to send me an ADD if you like. I will further check out the JWP site.

Message 5 of 11 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
264 posts

Jul 9, 2011

Famosbrown wrote:

Just Wanna Play (JWP) is recruiting mature/adult gamers for most platforms (PC, PS3, XBOX 360). Every game genre is represented from racing, RTS, RPG, FPS, TPS, action, fighter, sports, etc.

Have you ever been in a clan where the requirements are to maintain a specific K/D ratio, play a certain amount of hours per day, or other requirements that threatened your membership if you didn't comply? If so, JWP provides just the opposite. We are not only a clan, but a community of mature gamers that share a similar passion...video games. We have many active gamers that are either clan or community members.

Give the community a look sometime. Register for community access, apply for clan membership, connect and play video games with other gamers who just want to have fun, or any combination. The community and clan is for gamers who just wanna play and just wanna have fun. Check us out sometime! We hope to see you online soon .

www.JustWannaPlay.me

Oh...and GET SOME!! That is all...

Famosbrown

Man, this sounds groovy for me.  I have never been in a clan and I have been often apprehensive of it.  I will definitely give you guys a look over and hopefully we game together soon...thanks!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Minds are like Parachutes. They work best when open." -gR3yGh051

Photobucket

"Coronation, Starscream? This is bad comedy!"
Message 6 of 11 (176 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
31 posts

Jul 21, 2011

Not a problem G7! We are happy to have you on board!! Nice to have another gamer from the 80's to reminisce with as well .

Message 7 of 11 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
271 posts

Jul 21, 2011

Hey im looking for a clan to join. Im 19 and I have mw2 and BO as well as COD4 so I have been playing for sometime. Uh if you guys are interested just send me a message on PSN if you wanna learn more. Hope you guys are active, peace.

Message 8 of 11 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
84 posts

Nov 23, 2011

Great group of people we have gaming in JWP!!

Message 9 of 11 (176 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 9, 2013
Message 10 of 11 (145 Views)
0 Likes