Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Gaming Beast
2189 posts

Re: Is Infinity Ward Going to Make Another COD Game?

Feb 27, 2010

Dogzday wrote:

sas-96- wrote:
What COD game will Infinity Ward make next? It kind of seemed like they put an end to the Modern Warfare series, unless they come up with some new beginning. But, what COD game do you think Infinity Ward is going to come out with next?

the next Call of Duty game will be created soley by activision about the Vietnam and "Cold War", which as we all know wasnt really a war, except for the vietnam and chinese issues. but i ask, why should activision create a game where the U.S.A. didnt actually win a war?

IW is known for breakthroughs, and their launch of CoD4 gained people's influences. i'd say IW is definately making another Modern Warfare. maybe one with SUPER SAIYAN COMMANDO? or... your snipers shoot explosive rounds. full metal jacket won't be enough, will it?

No it will not be made by activision, they will publish it and it will be developed by Treyarch. It will be about the Vietnam war.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 16 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
380 posts

Feb 27, 2010

younglust34 wrote:
i heard vietnam or another nazi zombies but the creators will be Treyarch definately snd not IW

I heard something about Treyarch making a zombie only game
United States Marine Corps
Real American's buy American cars.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 16 (1 View)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2189 posts

Feb 27, 2010

IcEbRiCk wrote:

younglust34 wrote:
i heard vietnam or another nazi zombies but the creators will be Treyarch definately snd not IW

I heard something about Treyarch making a zombie only game

Rumor smashed. They are making a regular COD game.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 16 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3395 posts

Feb 27, 2010

Setzaroth wrote:

It will be another modenwarfare, that everyone will want every other game to be like...even though its an average shooter that give you magic abilties.

the new game will include:

more places to camp

more perks like infinite health if you suck to bad

a few more killstreaks like "summon optimus prime after 3 kills" (he will also work as a UAV)

oh, new weapons like the 40 ft sword, it looks like a knife but dont be fooled, it can still get you from way accross the map and through 6 walls.

You forgot to mention the grenade launcher that fires 6 heat seeking grenades at once.
.. and FUTHERMORE, do you realize you're reading my signature?!?

Gameplays, Reviews, Playstation Move videos, ect... www.youtube.com/farmhousemedia3000
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 16 (1 View)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2200 posts

Feb 27, 2010

deaf-mouse wrote:

I don't understand why people who hate on the game come on the COD forums. if you don't like it get out. and MW2 is the best shooter on a console. SORRY it's a fact. All games have some problems, just because you can't adapt and you suck ballz at the game doesn't mean it's a bad game. NOOBS. 

And tell me what game is better than MW2 for first person shooter?  MW1? old now, I already killed that game long time ago. BFBC2? Sorry I don't need to play a game where people rely on vehicles. Rainbow Six? nothing to say there, i love rainbow six. I think everyone hates on that too because they suck at it. So please enlighten me in what first person shooter is better.  

It's called voicing your opinion. That's something you can do on the forum.

Typical fanboy response.....

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 16 (1 View)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2189 posts

Feb 27, 2010

Unknown_153 wrote:

deaf-mouse wrote:

I don't understand why people who hate on the game come on the COD forums. if you don't like it get out. and MW2 is the best shooter on a console. SORRY it's a fact. All games have some problems, just because you can't adapt and you suck ballz at the game doesn't mean it's a bad game. NOOBS. 

And tell me what game is better than MW2 for first person shooter?  MW1? old now, I already killed that game long time ago. BFBC2? Sorry I don't need to play a game where people rely on vehicles. Rainbow Six? nothing to say there, i love rainbow six. I think everyone hates on that too because they suck at it. So please enlighten me in what first person shooter is better.  

It's called voicing your opinion. That's something you can do on the forum.

Typical fanboy response.....

That blue is pretty damn bright.
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 16 (1 View)
0 Likes