Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Nov 26 2008
By: shaggyaj Wastelander 747 posts
Offline

Is CoD: WaW worth it?

13 replies 8 views Edited Nov 26, 2008

I'm thinking about selling CoD4 on ebay for like 30 bucks, and black friday target has codwaw for 50, and my bro works there so i will get for ~45 bucks (about 48 with tax)

 

should i do it?

 

or should i just sell CoD4 since i dont play it anymore and buy LBP or Fallout 3 or Socom?

 

Or not a new game at all?

Message 1 of 14 (8 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/25/2008
Offline
189 posts
 

Re: Is CoD: WaW worth it?

Nov 26, 2008
get w@w and Fallout 3


Message 2 of 14 (8 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 10/11/2007
Offline
747 posts
 

Re: Is CoD: WaW worth it?

Nov 26, 2008

X_bLeeDthe5th_X wrote:
get w@w and Fallout 3

lol im not wasting my money on 2 games

Message 3 of 14 (8 Views)
Reply
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/25/2008
Offline
189 posts
 

Re: Is CoD: WaW worth it?

Nov 26, 2008

shaggyaj wrote:

X_bLeeDthe5th_X wrote:
get w@w and Fallout 3

lol im not wasting my money on 2 games


I beat the main storyline of Fallout 3 in about 10 hours.

 

No online.

 

hmm. I guess get w@w then.



Message 4 of 14 (8 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 03/06/2007
Offline
2251 posts
 

Re: Is CoD: WaW worth it?

Nov 26, 2008

shaggyaj wrote:

I'm thinking about selling CoD4 on ebay for like 30 bucks, and black friday target has codwaw for 50, and my bro works there so i will get for ~45 bucks (about 48 with tax)

 

should i do it?

 

or should i just sell CoD4 since i dont play it anymore and buy LBP or Fallout 3 or Socom?

 

Or not a new game at all?


 

I would. I love COD WAW. I played COD4 for about 3 weeks then traded it in last weekend to get WAW cause I wanted trophies and am addicted to it. Problem is I only play it online and haven't gotten any trophies yet..LOLS.

 

I got 14.50 for my COD 4 copy at gamestop BTW. 

Message 5 of 14 (8 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/09/2007
Offline
3418 posts
 

Re: Is CoD: WaW worth it?

Nov 26, 2008
rent it first. and dont sell cod4 you might want it later.
Message 6 of 14 (8 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 10/11/2007
Offline
747 posts
 

Re: Is CoD: WaW worth it?

Nov 26, 2008

tubescreamer84 wrote:
rent it first. and dont sell cod4 you might want it later.

why would i want it later of the new one is out and i dont play it anymore?

Message 7 of 14 (8 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/25/2008
Offline
189 posts
 

Re: Is CoD: WaW worth it?

Nov 26, 2008

shaggyaj wrote:

tubescreamer84 wrote:
rent it first. and dont sell cod4 you might want it later.

why would i want it later of the new one is out and i dont play it anymore?


exactly. Do not listen to the w@w naysayers

 

Buy w@w...it is a great game



Message 8 of 14 (8 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/07/2007
Offline
1662 posts
 

Re: Is CoD: WaW worth it?

Nov 26, 2008
Id say get it. If you like CoD4, you will most likely like CoD5.
Message 9 of 14 (8 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/09/2007
Offline
3418 posts
 

Re: Is CoD: WaW worth it?

Nov 26, 2008
WaW is great but it gets boring. and if your like me you'll want to play it again.
Message 10 of 14 (8 Views)
Reply
0 Likes