Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 23 2009
By: revolution3 I Only Post Everything 1212 posts

I just got a triple!

32 replies 9 views Edited Mar 23, 2009

War at Nightfire with my PTRS.  A lot of people were running out of where they spawned and i shot at them and got a triple!

Sorry i'm just excited.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 33 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1540 posts

Re: I just got a triple!

Mar 23, 2009
nice job. today i got a two kill no scope in cod4
http://www.youtube.com/user/mdw880
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 33 (9 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1056 posts

Mar 23, 2009
record it and put it up on youtube

Playstation 3 Slim 160 - GB
Playstation 3 80GB - Motorstorm Edition - 11/2007-11/2010
Xbox 360 60GB Pro - My 4th Xbox
22in Vizio Full 1080p HDTV
Dell GX520 with 160GB HDD
PSN - DA-PUSHA
GT- xxIPUSHAxx

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 33 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
24364 posts

Mar 23, 2009

DA-PUSHA wrote:

How can he record it if it already happened?

49ers Sig photo 49ersSig.png
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 33 (9 Views)
Survivor
2835 posts

Mar 23, 2009

JacqaL wrote:

DA-PUSHA wrote:

How can he record it if it already happened?

loloolololololololol

MW2: Prestige 10m(Without Hacking): Top 20/80,000+ Kills
W@W: Prestige 10
MW: No Prestige
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 33 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3233 posts

Mar 23, 2009
DA-PUSHA, it has already happened.
vlad01234
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 33 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Mar 23, 2009

LOL. Congratulations on the triple, but it's nothing really. War is for K/D noobs. My max # of kills in a game is 39, and that was on TDM. I played a game of War and got 66 kills. It's for noobs. You find a place to camp and just point your weapon towards the flag and you'll always ed up with a amazing KD ratio. Or you do what this guy did and go to the enemy respawn area and spawn camp them while they try to CAPTURE a flag, instead of running around like idiots. Win % is still the most important stat. My buddy plays Ground War all the time, and his KDR is like 1.56, but his winning % of 0.56.

War is for noob campers. I'm sorry buddy, but you're not good. You'll probably never get a triple in TDM. Almost everybody on this board plays War. It's pretty sad. Probably all camp with MP40s or run around with shotguns and hip fire.

If it makes you feel any better about your COD skills, I've never done a triple before, and my KDR is 1.03.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 33 (9 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1060 posts

Mar 23, 2009

revolution3 wrote:

War at Nightfire with my PTRS.  A lot of people were running out of where they spawned and i shot at them and got a triple!

Sorry i'm just excited.

i love you
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 33 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
271 posts

Mar 23, 2009

Spooongebooob wrote:

LOL. Congratulations on the triple, but it's nothing really. War is for K/D noobs. My max # of kills in a game is 39, and that was on TDM. I played a game of War and got 66 kills. It's for noobs. You find a place to camp and just point your weapon towards the flag and you'll always ed up with a amazing KD ratio. Or you do what this guy did and go to the enemy respawn area and spawn camp them while they try to CAPTURE a flag, instead of running around like idiots. Win % is still the most important stat. My buddy plays Ground War all the time, and his KDR is like 1.56, but his winning % of 0.56.

War is for noob campers. I'm sorry buddy, but you're not good. You'll probably never get a triple in TDM. Almost everybody on this board plays War. It's pretty sad. Probably all camp with MP40s or run around with shotguns and hip fire.

If it makes you feel any better about your COD skills, I've never done a triple before, and my KDR is 1.03.

Woah no need to shot the guy down. Really wasnt called for. And i play TDM all the time and my KDR is 1.51 with a win % of 0.86. So a triple is impressive. It  doesny matter wut mode he did it on. He did it. Leave him be.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 33 (9 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1212 posts

Mar 23, 2009

Spooongebooob wrote:

Well i'm sorry if i can't pick the game mode in team objective.  TDM is easy as hell.  I usually play search and destroy anyway. 

I guess you think your better than me and i can prove your not.  Whatever, have a good day.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 33 (9 Views)
0 Likes